44

Angel placed his things on the bed as he tried to fold all the new clothes he had gotten into his bag.

Rea also did the same as she sat on the bed with her legs crossed.

They were both gloomy, so the room felt dead silent as they folded clothes.

It was somehow already time to start packing as championships were that night.

Heeseung had been preparing for championships for the last two days, training and doing interviews, so he's barely had time to spend with Rea, just as he predicted.

As the twins continued packing, a sudden knock at their door made them look.

Angel furrowed his eyebrows as he stood to open the door, only seeing a package on the floor.

He grabbed it and smiled a little as he closed the door.

"It's for you. From Heeseung." He said as he passed her the slightly heavy box.

She tilted her head in confusion as she reached for her keys to rip the tape on the box. As she opened it properly, her eyes spotted the familiar bag and brand.

"Of course he did." She said to herself as she smiled, pulling out the Gucci package and knowing immediately what it was.

"What did he get you?"

She opened the big box, seeing the neatly folded leather jacket in a smaller size.

Rea stared at it in endearment as she got it out of the box and extended it out in front of her.

"Doesn't he have the same one? Aren't you guys being too cheesy?"

Rea didn't say anything as she stared at the jacket before her eyes fell on a small note in the box.

Happy early birthday, little psycho! I love you!

Angel waited for her answer as he looked at her, but she only placed the jacket to her side and continued packing.

He also went back to packing, but he was startled as he heard a sniffle.

Rea had tears streaming down her cheeks but she only wiped them even if they kept coming as she continued folding.

Angel looked away with a small sigh.

******///******

Rea sat on the couch as she watched Heeseung on the pull down machine.

The entire morning with Angel had been silent and now it was the same with Heeseung.

Heeseung's thoughts were running in a bunch of different directions, but the one way they're supposed to go.

He was supposed to be excited about championships. He was confident that he was going to win, but for some reason all he could think about was having to say goodbye to Rea.

"I see you got the jacket." He broke the silence as he carefully stopped using the machine and turned to look at her.

She smiled a little as she gestured to her clothes, letting him see the jacket.

"You know, I already had an outfit planned, but of course you decided to send me that jacket just before the race and I had to pick something else out." She sighed as she shook her head in fake disappointment.

"You didn't have to wear it."

"Well, you bought it for me."

"You still didn't have to wear it today."

"Are you stupid? Of course I was going to wear it today."

"You could've worn it tomorrow."

"Shut up." She narrowed her eyes at him as he smirked a little, grabbing his water bottle and taking a sip before sitting down next to her.