24

Rea had low music on her phone as she read through her book.

Her legs were crisscrossed on the cushioned chair as she also munched on some fruits that Angel had hesitantly brought.

There was no way she was getting out of that room at all. Ever since they told her about being able to stay with Heeseung now, she was going to be staying there every moment she could.

RJ was okay with her being in the room as long as there was supervision from the nurses as often as possible. He reassured that it wasn't that he didn't trust her, he was just taking precautions.

This was the first time she had truly seen a person in comatose state, and how much it takes to take care of them.

But she's learning from the nurses. She helped with everything that came with the physical therapy, although she avoided the sponge baths.

It was odd overseeing them placing a small tube up his nose to be able to feed him regularly.

And knowing the process on how he goes to the bathroom made her scrunch her nose every hour at just the thought.

But within a day or two of them being there, the nurses had gotten to know her very well and they called her by her first name in their nice French accents.

She had gotten used to the regular check-ups in the middle of the night and got used to walking out of the room when the nurses would bathe him.

She wasn't planning to leave his side just yet, no matter what anyone said.

The door to the room opened, making her let out an annoyed breath as she could somehow sense who it was.

"Why are you here?"

"Why are you here?" She said as well as she furrowed her eyebrows, staring at him.

"Didn't I tell you; you shouldn't be in here?"

"RJ told me I can take care of him while he's cooperating with the investigation. Just like you should be." She raised her eyebrows as she looked back at her book.

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"How does he know you didn't do anything? You know what? I think you have something to do with this, and I will get you investigated from top to bottom." The manager almost whispered as he pointed his finger in her direction.

Rea stayed quiet for a couple of seconds as she stared down at her book, before closing it.

"You're very adamant on pinning something on me, aren't you?" She said with an implication in her voice, and a raise of her eyebrow. "Investigate me all you want. I will also have you investigated from top to bottom. We'll see who did what."

The manager stayed quiet as he clenched his jaw, glaring into Rea's eyes just as much as she was glaring into his.

"I'm not scared of you, because I didn't do anything. Now if you could please make your way out, Heeseung can't have too many people in the room at once, it might stress him out." She smiled falsely as she pointed towards the door.

******///******

Rea shook her head a little before sighing in boredom. Her eyes ran around the room as she frowned, before standing up and reaching for her bag.

Her eyes had a devious gleam in them as she gripped different ponytails and a brush in her hand. She stared at Heeseung's hair for a couple of seconds, before looking at the phone on the table.