Chapter 1 (The beginning)

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."  - Marilyn Monroe  

Enigma of Love

F.N

Juliette's POV

I cry internally as I am finally left in solitude after the wedding. I look around the unfamiliar place, scared, lonely and sick. I wanted to throw up. As I looked outside the huge glass wall, which revealed the spectacular view of the city, I heard the door open and footsteps approaching. He stood, watching but I turned away unable to look at him. he disgusted me.

"you should sleep" he spoke calmly ignore him, knowing that it was not his fault or mine

"you should sleep" he spoke calmly ignore him, knowing that it was not his fault or mine. After what felt like eternity, more footsteps follows but they were fading footsteps. I turned to see Anthony walk away. probably to his room. I decide that I should also get to bed, as today was a horrifying day, the thought of it made me sick and I don't think I would be able to sleep tonight. I think about what Room I should go to, deciding the smaller room would be empty.

 As I open the door and step in, Anthony sat on the bed doing something on his phone and without thinking I shut the door. My brain bleeding from embarrassment, why isn't he in the big decorated room? Am I really having a panic attack? Anthony reaches out to the door and opens it, "Do you wanna come in?" he asked with a tough tone making me jump. I hate him but it wasn't exactly his fault it was my fucking dads and his dads.

 "I don't know, I kinda don't wanna talk to you right now" I said politely even though I knew it was mean. 

"Your pissed, so am I. Lets not make it too hard for each other. sit down" Anthony says calmly. Unwanted, my lungs let out a sigh, and I walk through the door and sit on the small sofa on one side of the room. My hands fidgeting with my white dress. I wanted to rip it off. throw it away. destroy it. he walks to the bed and takes a seat, silence fills between us. It was so loud I wanted to rip my ears of. 

"I hate this" I mumbled, loud enough for him hear and say, "I hate him" he spoke again "Its not even fair, for both of us" I cried, waiting for an answer that I didn't know. Finally I looked up at him who stared at me. His face is so expressionless, unreadable. But it was a beautiful face, his eyes filled with the sky and his face so sharp and defined. His hair was even more beautiful, so nicely done.