Chapter 4 (The confusion)

Juliette's POV

🔗🔗🔗

The restraunt looked weirdly empty, no one but waiters peacefully carrying out their tasks. A young waiter comes and gives both of us the menu and leaves with a smile. 

"Choose what you want" Anthony orders me. 

"Just get whatever I don't really care" I said even though I was a picky eater. 

Anthony agrees and calls the waiter to order, He begins to say names of meals that I have not heard of, and then I realise he was ordering seafood. "Anthony stop" I say quickly and both the waiter and Anthony turn to me. I whisper to Anthony, leaning to him, I wasn't thinking but I knew I couldn't say it out loud in front of the waiter. 

"Don't get seafood. I hate seafood please" I beg into his ear. Anthony smirks and doesn't reply instead he tells the waiter that we still need to think and come back. 

"You said you could eat anything" He teases me and I turn red from embarrassment.

"I didn't know you like that Bullshit" I say even though it was mean but how am I going to live with someone who loves something I hate. 

"What do you like then?" he asks and I think about something I like and suddenly it hits me. "Anything with chicken, like trust me any meal with chicken I'll like it." I say surely. Anthony looks at me and smirks, why do I feel like he is enjoying making me feel embarrassed.

"Okay you sit here I am going to order at the front" He tells me as he gets up and leaves to the counter. I am confused because he could of called a waiter but I guess its on him. Anthony returns and I ask him what he ordered and he replies "You'll find out" which made me curious but I avoided more questions. 

I think about University, my friends and Aaron. how they would be right now and how they felt about what I did. I Think about Rah, My bestfriend. She would of died with laughter hearing what happened to me. She read too much Wattpad and would of found Anthony so hot.  Would they talk to me again? I haven't touched my phone ever since getting married, I don't even know where my phone is.

I looked over to Anthony, "Umm Anthony can I...Umm..use..no borrow your phone for like 1 minute" I found it difficult to ask because the answer seemed like it would be a no. 

"No, why?" I knew he would say no but I didn't think he would say it like that. 

"It's fine, don't worry" I tell him flustered but he didn't seem to get the hint. 

"No, your going to tell my why you wanted my phone" he forces, "I said its fine" I am as stubborn. 

"Juliette, just tell me I might consider it" he says in a angry but not too angry tone. "Why'd you say no to me in the first place?" I ask with attitude.

Anthony, whose eyes have been planted in mine answers "because no one else other then me has ever gone though my phone" He says with no expression. 

"You...I..wow okay sorry" I am speechless, what could be inside his phone that he doesn't let people go though it, like its not that deep. I change my plan on asking for his phone because I couldn't risk anything even though there was nothing to risk. 

"Just tell me" he asks again and I felt like there was no point of not saying anything so I just told him. 

"I just wanted to see what I missed, or if my friends thought I'm dead or something. Idk" I say without meeting his eye contact and when I look up his looking me right in the eyes. He doesn't say anything and does something on his phone and bends towards me. 

"What's in it for me?" he asks with a smirk and I almost faint. I give him a side eye and he reply's not so long after. "What! I am a business man I don't do things for free" I laugh at his attempt of being funny, clearing he was trying too hard.

 "What do you want?" I ask as I leaned closer to him. "I don't know, I'll tell you later" he reply's and I shoot him a confused expression. 

"Look, I don't know what I want so when I want it I'll ask later"

I think about his deal, what's the worst he could ask? right? I think and agree with him. 

He unlocks his phone and hands it to me. His phone looked clean and organised, He had a normal wallpaper, no colour or anything appealing, I didn't wanna mess with anything but from how much I saw it was organised, he didn't have snapchat or any other time wasting social media's. In one of his folder he had twitter and Instagram. I opened Instagram and his business account came up and I pressed switch accounts, there were no other accounts other than business accounts as if he didn't have any personal account. 

I log into my account and look though my dms, I had messages from all my friends and multiple from Aaron, even from Alex which was weird we hadn't talked in ages. I look at Rah's dms which read 99+ messages, but I think about opening it later this was not the right time. Just as I was about to log out, someone called Anthony and I jumped, handing the phone back to him. 

🔗🔗🔗