Chapter 19 (D-DAY)

Anthony's POV

"for gods sake Juliette you look good" I say for the 3rd time.

"No you don't understand, I feel like this is overboard can't I wear anything like hoodie or smth?" she says.

she wore.

How do I tell her that bodycon suits her

"Your my wife, Dammit Juliette get used to it" I say my tone getting harsher. I felt really bad being mean to her but she just doesn't seem to get it. And after last night, she's still kinda salty about me paying Aaron to move. 

"omg, whatever, fuck you" she says leaving the room, her heels were in her hand. I follow her out.

"Your being really dramatic, for gods sake" I say pushing her down on the sofa and taking her heels from her hands and kneeling down put them on her. 

"If you think I'm being so dramatic leave me alone then" She says, still letting me finishing strapping the first heel and moving to the other one.

"I'm not leaving you alone cause you will understand why I'm telling you what to wear and all, It's important what you wear because your the wife of a Fashion designer so you have to dress like one" I say as I get up. "Let's go, I'll drop you off on my way to work" I say as we head to the exist. Vagas following us out.

🔗🔗🔗

Juliette's POV

"I don't even think it's a big deal" I try explaining.

"It is a big deal, and you will understand it soon" he answers me as we pull up at the University.

Rah texts me saying she saw my car and as he come towards the car, I leave it and walk to her. Anthony leaves the car and I turn back to him. 

"You can go now" I say rolling my eyes. 

"No I can't I'm dropping you inside" he says as stubborn as me. 

I'm about to say something but a group of people (mostly girls) run towards us. The people at first ignore my and Rah's existence and go to my husband, taking photo's of him and asking questions.

I turn to rah, "lets get the fuck out of here" I say and rah agrees both of us sneak out of the crowd and make our way to the class. but before we could be completely out of their sight, the people run towards us. their camera's start flashing my eyes, and it made my head hurt. I couldn't hear them, all the notices came mumbled.

how does it feel to be Anthony Krus Kavran wife?, where did you go to for your honeymoon?, Do you guys fight?, Do you have unlimited beautiful clothing? yada yada yada.

I couldn't make it clear at all, in fact words weren't leaving my freaking mouth. The next second Vagas and 2 other men were stopping at these people from invading my personal space as well as rah and Anthony dragging me out of that crowd. 

I still was so traumatised until I heard Anthony say, "That's it, I'm taking her home" his hand wraps around my wrist and he begins dragging me.

"STOP!" I say freezing. "No, I don't wanna go back home" I say turning to rah and holding her hand so Anthony couldn't take me. 

"Don't you get it, YOU CANT FUCKING BE HERE, THIS WAS WORSE THEN I WAS EXPECTING, YOU BLACKED OUT" He yells at me. Literally yells. I look at rah who also shared a angry concerned expressed. 

"Hey what the fuck is wrong with you, you can't say that" Rah intervenes and pushes Anthony away from my face. 

"What the fuck is wrong with me? Listen, I have nothing against you but if you keep annoying me I'm gonna have to get rid of you. this is between me and my wife so leave us the fuck alone" Anthony snaps at Rah.

I look at Anthony even more angrier, "You wanna get ride of her? You fucking asshole. If you so much as try to hurt her, I'll kill you" I say as I get close enough to show him the tears dripping down my face. "If I had to choose between you and her, it would always be her, I wouldn't even give it a second choice" I snap.

"What...The-" he starts but I cut him off.

"No, leave right now. I mean it, I will call the police that your forcing me. Leave right the fuck now" I cry.

"I'm not leaving without you" He says. 

"I SAID LEAVE" I say louder.