Chapter 20

Juliette's POV:

"Thankyou sir, I'll catch up as soon as possible." I nod as I carry the 200 stack of papers with me and leave the lecture room.

I reach out for my phone, it's been glitching all morning and now it's not even working so I put it back in my purse. I wait a bit, after what happened in the morning, me and rah have been hiding on the Terrence of the Uni as it's not much visited. After a few minutes rah sneaks her way in and we meet.

"bro I'm so tired, and hungry" I say as she sits beside me.

"tell me about it. do you feel better now?" she asks reminding me how much I cried after the shit with Anthony this morning.

"I honestly don't even know. I still feel like shit but I guess I'm okay" I answer her and look down at the stack of papers.

"holy shit, you missed like a month and have to catch up on so much" Rah says looking down at the papers.

"Yh, and I didn't bring any school bag. so now I gotta carry these around." I say.

"dude I have bought one so give them to me." Rah says taking the heavy pile of papers and stuffing them in her tote bag.

"Anyways fuck everything. guess what happened" Rah says as she puts her bag down next to her.

"what?" I say looking at her, hoping to hear something nice.

"Ozen asked me out, I'm so happy" She says with a super happy tone. I get up and scream.

"OMG OZEN FLIPPIN KATANIA I'M SO HAPPY, I TOLD YOU, I LITERALLY TOLD YOU" I yell as she hugs me and we both dance in joy.

"He asked me out for dinner, tonight. He bought flowers as well." She says and I look around.

"where the hell are you flowers." I ask her.

"I....Kinda like gave them to my psych professor" she says with a sneaky smile and continues, "it was her birthday and I just had to" she finishes.

"really, come on. but that's nice though. I'm so happy right now" I say and we both sit down again. 

"you know, I don't feel like going home. I'm finished my lectures for the day but I just don't wanna leave. I wanna hide here for I don't know how long" I say.

"I know but your hungry we should get going." she answers me.

"Why is he like this. It's so unfair, I need a consistent man not a bipolar one" I say in pain.

"I know. But it's okay, I'm hear for you and it's gonna get better." she says comforting me.

I sign, looking down and fidgeting with my dress. Rah turns to me and says, "lets get out of here and eat, I'm feeling Mexican."

"you know what, yh lets go and no Mexican. today we are gonna eat something cheap, and not fancy. I'm sick and tired of fancy dishes." I say as I get on my feet.

"Yes honestly your right, fast-food it is then" she says following me out.

🔗🔗🔗

Anthony's POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST HER?" I throw the iPad at the wall, it shatters into pieces as I turn to Zack. "You had one fucking job. ONE! and that was to keep an eyes on my fucking wife and now you don't know where she is? get the fuck out of my sight your I'm gonna kill you" I say, Vagas drags Zack out of my sight and I'm guessing showing him to exit of my penthouse. 

I attempt calling Juliette again but it's still saying that the phone is switched off. I dial peter and he picks up, "Did your men find out anything" I ask.