Chapter 2

Juliette's POV

I loose track of time because next second we are on our way back home. We stay quiet for the whole trip, the car approach's the building and multiple men wearing suits run towards us as Anthony parks the car. 

One man comes to Anthony and says "Sir, where did you go? you should of told us if you and miss needed something?" Anthony gets out of the car and whispers something to the bodyguard and they all leave. We both walk back to the penthouse and I still didn't want to close my eyes. When I walked in I quickly took Anthony's jumper off and offer it back to him. he takes it and hangs it by the door and walks towards me, until there were only a few steps left between us.

 "I know everything is fucked up but lets make this as less painful as possible" he says quietly and with the sexiest voice ever my thoughts began to linger. 

"I know but we can't pretend like this didn't just happen" I answer back, squeezing my thighs. "lets not pretend, this happened and we know it! but our parents wants to torture us and what we can do is tell them that we don't give a fuck and they can't hurt us" I was about to answer him but I don't know what I can say to him because his right but this tension between us is...

Anthony comes towards me and takes my face in his hands, his lips press on my lips.

I don't say anything and I don't do anything. He continued kissing and I kissed him back, We keeps moving back and we ended up against the wall and I stopped to say, I feel Anthony's dick move, he was Horney. I laugh to myself. 

We break from the kiss for a second and I'm about to say anything but, there was something telling me to just do it. not be scared, I'm different, I don't feel the same. I can do whatever I want, especially with this man.

We started kissing again but this time my legs were wrapped around his waist and we kissed until he walked into the room, I didn't even know what room we went in until I felt the bed against my back and I let go of him. 

I felt his hand slide my top off when suddenly it hit me. Today is the day I just got married. On 2 days ago I was in bed with my boyfriend, I can't do this, this isn't fucking right. 

"No sorry, not now, not the first day" I say frowning with this unfamiliar feeling I am not able to recognise. Anthony doesn't say anything but removes his hands from above my thighs. we lay down together just staring at the ceiling, and without knowing it I was fast asleep.

🔗🔗🔗

My eye's open to the sunlight piercing though the vast windows cornering my bed. I look around to see no one, and think about last night when I went to bed with Anthony. I get up and go outside my room. still empty. finally my eyes land on a room with Anthony sitting behind a laptop, wearing a suit. I walk in slowly and knock. "Come in" he answers. "When did you wake up? umm...did we...umm...sleep...together?" I mumble. He looks up from his laptop, getting up from his chair and standing in front of the table.

 He looks up from his laptop, getting up from his chair and standing in front of the table