Chapter 9 (Show and tell)

Juliette's POV

Anthony opens the door and a two men stand side by side each other, they both shared similar features and looked as if god hand created them both, the one on the left looked intimidating, whereas the one on the right looked bored but both of them shared this expressionless face that I was familiar with because of Anthony. 

Next to the Man in the right stood a beautiful girl, she wore a black Flare pants and black top half covered with a comfortable blazer almost matching with the man she's standing next to. Her hair was out but it looked clean and nicely done . Her makeup was so perfectly done, she was the definition of clean girl.

Looking at her made me so insecure, I was not dressed right for this event, in fact I hate Anthony for not telling me to dress more formally, why am I dressed for a party? Anthony nudges my shoulder and I realized that I was supposed to say something

Looking at her made me so insecure, I was not dressed right for this event, in fact I hate Anthony for not telling me to dress more formally, why am I dressed for a party? Anthony nudges my shoulder and I realized that I was supposed to say something. "Huh? Sorry yes" I say pretending like I heard whatever they were saying.

The girl let out her hand to shake mine and I pulled out mine as she spoke, "Hey, I'm Zahra, It's really nice to finally meet you" She exclaimed as she shook my hand almost too elegantly. 

I return a smile and shutter, "Wow, you already know me?" The question came out weird and awkward but I wasn't liking the attention with all of their beautiful eye's piercing into my soul. "Gurl, everyone know's you" Zahra answers and I notice her hands linked with the man next to hers indicating that he is Rowan, her husband. Which means the the other man is probably his brother Declan but where's is wife?

Before I could get any answer Rowan talks to Anthony, "Anthony, are you gonna make us stand by your door all day or something I don't mind leaving now" Zahra nudges him from the back sneakily but my eye's capture it too fast, "What, no guys come in. Declan where's iris and Cal?" Anthony spoke as he leads us all into the living room. 

We all take a seat on different sofa's facing each other with, Zahra, Rowan and Declan on one couch and me and Anthony on the other. "Something came up with her and Cal so they couldn't made it." Declan answers Anthony and silence fills the room.

I am planning to break then silence when Zahra speaks up, "Juliette girl you haven't told us about your story, how'd you meet Anthony. More like how'd you make him fall in love with you" She winks and I don't know why but I blush, Anthony and me are finally mutual but imagining that we had a love marriage made my stomach tingle.

"I mean love is a overstatement, if you think about Anthony's feelings for me" I say sarcastically hoping Anthony hangs onto the joke because he said we can't reveal that our marriage is nothing close to love.

"Zahra, what I tell you about shit talking me in front of my face" Anthony says after I finish while getting annoyed at my comment.

"Juliette how about we run away before it's to late" Zahra says with a sarcastic tone while laughing and Rowan pulls her close making her freeze. "Babe its too late for you to run away" he says as he gives her a kiss on the cheek. Like dude it was a joke, I almost burst out crying looking at the sweet love between them, the way they touch each other and laugh and joke and how comfortable they are with each other. It made me sick seeing them so happy and in love. It almost felt like they knew and were rubbing it in my face.