Chapter 15 (My turn)

Anthony's POV

I feel like I'm failing at being a good husband. Okay fine, I'm failing at being a husband at all. Like I slept in the same bed as her. Okay I didn't sleep but she slept, and I watched her favourite movie and I let her touch my tattoo's and tell her about them.  But I am new to this, and sometimes I need personal space but I think I married a girl who doesn't like personal space. 

Fuck.

I have been sitting in the lounge room for 1 hour waiting for her to give in and walk out of her room but she doesn't even yell or anything. It's silence. pitch silence. 

"Hey Vagas, what do you think. Should I just go and talk to her, or fuck it and do whatever I want" I say turning to Vagas who stood there. His always been my best bodyguard. Perfect at his job, always cautious and working. 

"Sir, I wouldn't know, I don't have a girlfriend or anything" He reply's.

"Come on man, just say one or the other" I try again.

"Maybe try talking to her. I have a feeling everything is a misunderstanding." He says. I think for a moments and get up. I go towards Vagas and pat him on his shoulder. 

"Thanks man" I say as I turn towards Juliette's room and knock.

🔗🔗🔗

40 minutes.

for 40 minutes we have been arguing. About what? 

Why I am such a bad husband. That I shouldn't of been so mean to her on call. how she don't have comfortable clothes in her wardrobe. I should of woken her up in the morning. I shouldn't of picked her friends call up. How I don't care about her. 

Seriously. Don't worry I yelled as well. more then her. 

I told her that instead of thinking that I'm a bad husband maybe she should reflect on herself being a wife. That maybe she shouldn't have called me so much times and when I called she shouldn't have ignored me. And Maybe she's being ungrateful for all the clothes she had and if she wants more, she cause ask me and we could go shopping. things don't magically appear. What if I didn't wanna wake her up in the morning because we slept late and I wanted her to rest. What if the call was important, why shouldn't I pick up? Maybe I do care and she doesn't realise it'

This whole argument went forever.

🔗🔗🔗

After everything calmed a bit, we sat facing each other, me on the sofa in her room and her on the bed. 

"I'm sorry" She breaks the silence. "I'm sorry for all the wrong things I did" She finishes and looks up at me. It's like she was waiting for me to say something. 

Oh shi, she is waiting for me to say something.

"Same, I'm also sorry for everything" I start and so that this awkward shit finishes I continue. "The movie was good yesterday, I watched all of it" I wasn't lying but it wasn't the best thing ever as well. It was a okay movie.

"Really? what do you think? what do you like about it?" She throws like only questions and I find a perfect sentence to answer all the questions.

"Yeah, It was a emotional movie, I liked how the guy tried to be better so she can like him" I say and realise what I said. Shit. I really did like how the guy really tried to do everything so their girl can like him. Fuck. 

"Yh, I love him as well, He's such a good character. Omg you should watch Pride and Prejudice" She continues as I try to shake away my spiritual awakening. 

"Yh, maybe we can watch that together as well." I say.

"Yh sure, wait when did you fall asleep if you watched the whole movie, I literally fell asleep half way through the movie." He replies.

"I didn't sleep. I had to do some work after finishing the movie and then 5am hit so there wasn't a point of sleeping" I say checking the time on my phone right now.

3:30pm

"Woah, dude you need to sleep." He says. And ah fuck. Why is there something about that top. I don't wanna sound like a creep because wallah I am not like this to other women. I don't even look at other women. But Juliette's my wife, and I'm allowed to look at her, and she just.....she makes it so hard for me to not fuck her on the stop.

I walk towards her and drop on the bed right beside her, I land half in her lap, not fully though. 

"Maybe I should sleep" I say closing my eyes.

"Mmmm, in the middle of the day? sure" She says, about to get up and I'm guessing leave. How dare she!

I pull her to me. now she's practically lying on top of me. Fuck I think I'm hard. This is bad? Or maybe good. Why do I care. She's MY wife. ONLY MINE.

"Your horny now?" She says turning around, now she's lying stomach on top of me, her eyes on mine. 

"Maybe?....." I'm about to say yes but I can't form the words, instead I just show her.

I pull her head towards mine and kiss her lips. She kisses back so it's mutual and it's like a way of her telling me she's also horny. (I'm making this up, idk if she's horny or not).

I wrap my hand around her, and she wraps her legs around me. Hey ass like right on top of my dick. and I think she felt how hard I am right now cause she froze while we kissed but only for 2 seconds and then she went back to kissing. She gets up and now she sitting on top of me. 

She bites her lips. "I wanna tease the fuck out of you" she says and I almost laugh. Like actually laugh. She's so cute, and innocent. 

"Try me?" I say slipping my hands in her top. I lift the top up to reveal her breasts but not take the top of, I wasn't brothered to. While I fiddle with her breasts, Juliette, basically gives me a handjob without taking my dick out. I am so hard that you can see it peaking out of my pants and every time I am about to take it out she stops me so I fuck it and start sucking on her boobs.  

She stops her Hj and starts grinding on my dick, again my pants were on, she still had her sweatpants on but fuck it felt good.

Maybe I underestimated her, but better can be done. this time I'll allow her to have her dominance. This one time. 

She takes her sweatpants off, I just lie there watching her, I don't know, I found it attractive. Her graceful doing it, It was almost a turn on itself. She slowly pulled down my pants and then my underwear. My dick was out, hard, but she still had her underwear on and it was wet as fuck. 

She paces her pussy on top of my dick, and started rubbing. She was wet, I was wet, It was perfect. But I didn't care about her grinding anymore, I just wanted to.....

I pull her down and pinned her to the bed, getting on top of her.

"My turn."