Chapter 5 (Mistakes and Apologies)

Juliette's POV

He grabs the phone back from my hand, pressing the phone against this ears and he begans to talk. I watch as he talks coldly but formally about some thing regarding business, I didn't wanna be nosy I just needed to log out of my Instagram account. I stared at his sharp jaw line and seductive lips.

fuck, what am I thinking about!

"I don't care, I have put managers there for a reason, you can't accept me to stop my shit here and go there to fix some fucking bullshitty problem. I want this taken care of and reported to Vagas or your fired" Suddenly Anthony starts to rage at the caller, he wasn't yelling but there was a mix of anger and annoyance in his voice. 

He hangs up and looks up at me as the waiters began to set the table. My stomach hurt, not because I was hungry but because of this mixed emotions of hatred, lust, love, confusion and scaredness. He goes through his phone and it hits me I still haven't logged out of my account.

I'm actually so dumb, I should kill myself.

He smiles and looks at me, the smile was small and only lasted a few seconds before it washed away as if he it was an accident. "didn't think your much of a celebrity" he said while hiding a grin, my face is flushed in embarrassment and I let out a embarrassed but ignorant sign,

"Yh it's bound to happen when you disappear suddenly without letting anyone know, and instead of stalking me why don't you respectly logout of my account" I plead with attitude, annoyed by him teasing me. 

"Some Alex guy sent you like a bunch of shit you know, oh and Aaron something warner. You know it's like public that we are married, the fact that they are still messaging you like your missing or something" Anthony blabbers as if his drank too much, I look at him in awe, my jaw couldn't even hold itself. "Asshole." 

"What? Did I hit a cord" He says. He became a completely different man to how he was a few moments ago. Is he fucking bipolar. I really just wanna punch him.

I get up so suddenly that the minor pain that was shooting in my head heightens. I feel the pain intensifying and before I could so anything, the world collapses on itself, my head hitting the edge of the table and my body lands on something, someone, him.

🔗🔗🔗

I open my eyes and see a old women, probably 40, staring into my soul. She starts to assess my eyes which hurt so much, it was nearly impossible to open them. "Hello, how do you feel Mrs" she says, My eyes and head betray me but my ears do their job. 

I force my eyes open again, the world spinning around me. I push myself up, the surface where I lay was soft and comfortable. She repeats herself and this time adds another thing and but my ears fail me this time. She slips a cup in my hand and directs it to my mouth and I gulp down whatever she gives me, I think it's water but I can't tell, my taste buds felt numb. 

After what felt like eternity trying, my eyes and ears come back to life and I am aware of what's around me. The Women who was clearly a doctor stands talking to someone outside the room, the door half closed so only one person was visible. 

I look around to realise that I am in the master bedroom of the penthouse. Shit, I remember what happened that night, wait was it last night?, no wait what's the time right now? I stop thinking, literally I tell my brain to shut the fuck up because this headache was just starting to decrease and I don't want it to worsen.

The doctor walks in and look at me, a smiles spreads across her face. "Hello Mrs, how do you feel now, I hope you feel better" she says joyfully and I answer with a new and a forced smile. My mouth begins to open but Anthony walks in the room, wearing the same suit he wore at the restraunt, and stands beside my bed.