Chapter 16 (can we keep going?)

Juliette's POV

I don't get this man. One second his an asshole and the other he wants to fuck me like he has no respect for me. I mean this is a different side of him though. 

After he pins me to the bed, he goes down on me. First kissing my thighs, and then my pussy and then my clit. He started of slow, it felt so good. But when he increased his speed every minute, He would look up at me with a devilish grin. I didn't care though, I was too horny to care about his reactions. It had been 20 Minutes straight of him going down on me and his tongue was going at it full speed, his mouth moved fast. My moans were loud as FUCK. I think if Vagas was outside the room he'd be able to hear. Plus, I was wet as fuck. I think I orgasmed like 4 times but this was just the start. 

After that, Anthony got up and wiped his face which was clearly covered in my juices, he took a deep breath and wet towards my neck, kissing me and biting me. He went to my boobs and started sucking on them. He pinched my nipples with his teeth and sucked on them as if he were a new born child. He then caressed my nipples with his tongue.

He pulls out his dick. He was hard, as fuck. He goes back to sucking my boobs while I give him a handjob, he grunts, it was hot. Hearing him moan. I wanted to hear him more. His voice is so deep and clear but when he moans its different. I loved it, it turned me on even more. 

After that he rubbed his dick on my pussy and slowly put it in me. I gasped. It felt good, I let out a moan as he slide it in me. He began's to thrust in and out slowly. Our sex position was missionary right now, but as he fucked me he began to shift my legs, I'm guessing to put me in a different position. I was moaning too much to know what's going on.

He puts me in this positions and him on top of me:

He starts thrusting again, one of his hands played with my boobs and I think I just reached my climax but he continues

He starts thrusting again, one of his hands played with my boobs and I think I just reached my climax but he continues. I think he was intending to try like every sex position because after 20 minutes of pretzel he shifted again, but this time it wasn't like intense. It was the reverse scoop, he was facing me and I was facing him and he fucked me while kissing me. Legit, his lips didn't leave mine and the only time it did was when I needed to moan or breath.  

We continued longer in this position, Just about when Anthony was about to shift again, we heard a knock on the door. 

Honestly, Only I froze. Anthony continued to fuck the shit out of me he didn't even care. After kissing my neck he stops for a second and yells. 

"What do you want Vagas" he says. How did he even know it was Vagas?

Anyways I didn't care I continued to moan because fuck it. 

"Sir, a Miss Hassan is at building and wants to come to mean with Mrs Kavran" He spoke, I freeze. Fuck Rah is here. I completely forgot.

"Tell her to come back another day" Anthony says going back to kiss me" 

"NO, TELL HER TO COME IN" I yell louder to make sure he hears. 

Anthony looks at me. "If she comes we can't do this" He says innocently, like dude it's obvious we can't.

"We have done enough, we can do more later, let her come in please" I beg.

"Let her in Vagas" Anthony yells and Vagas agrees and we hear his fading footsteps. 

Anthony slowly pulls out, and I can tell he came inside me because of how wet he was. 

We both get up, I feel like it's more awkward after the sex then it is while having sex. It's hard to explain. He puts his shit and jeans on and runs back to his room and I get a nice dress out of the wardrobe and make my way to the bathroom, quickly washing myself and wearing my clothes.

What I wore:

After I am done, I leave my room and make my way to the lounge room

After I am done, I leave my room and make my way to the lounge room. And there sat my bestfriend, still not quiet, I'm guessing hitting up on Vagas but he just answered her questions. 

I walk over to her.

"Hello my favourite Bitch" She says tackling me with her hug.