Chapter 11 (Lust and powerful bliss)

Anthony's POV

🔗🔗🔗

Finally after everyone left, I turn to look for Juliette but she went somewhere when I walked everyone out. I head towards our room and find her going through her cupboard and I stay quite to look at her reaction. 

I previously asked Vagas to buy nice outfits for her because she didn't like all the ones we got prepared for her before the wedding. Because I run a fashion company, I like to take it very seriously so I need her to be a perfect attire anywhere she goes. She holds out a skirt and corset 2 piece from her cupboard and turns around.

"Fuck, Anthony you scared the shit out of me" She says as she's started by me, I don't move and still lean against the room door frame, "That's not how you thank someone, you know" I say pointing at the outfit in her hand with my eyes.

"It's nice but no." she returns my gaze as she speaks.

I look at her with amusement, how is she rejecting such a fine piece of clothing, Its a new one that I designed and haven't released it yet. "Why" leaves my mouth as I go closer to her, not letting her speak. "Why don't you go try it on Juliette" I order her.

"Na, I don't feel like it" she answers sharply and I take another step closer to her. The way she looks at me horrifies me, yet I don't know what I can do to make her not scared. How to tell her that we both are on the same boat. I don't want this. She doesn't want this. But In order to make this the least painfullest years we need to be able to trust each other. Well she needs to trust me. Cause I ain't trusting no one.

"Juliette that wasn't a question, go try the fit on" I say still keeping my cool, because loosing it will be the last thing I want. She gives in and turns to go to the bathroom, muttering something under her breath. Dickhead, I laugh to myself, If what I heard is what she said then I'm happy she hasn't seen the real me yet. A few minutes later she walks out, I find it so difficult to not smile at my taste of clothing because it looked perfect on her. The black strapped corset hugging her breasts, the lase covered skirt reached just below her upper thigh. The quality looked beautiful on her. I reward her with a grin but confine it too soon.

"You look beautiful" I complement, feeling strange because complementing isn't something I was taught when growing up. "Your only saying that because you picked it out" She reply's and I pull her too me. 

I feel my cock vibrate and even though I know she and I don't love each other and it's the truth, I think it's only fair I return her a favour because that BJ she gave me was different, in a good way. she knew what she was doing. I wanna return her with something better.

My hands wrap around her bare stomach and I lean in toward her neck, whispering into her ear, "I won't do anything without your permission" because no matter how much girls I have fucked, I had never forced anyone anything without their will, they were willing to fuck even if I was the dominant. 

She wraps her arm around my neck and says, "Are you asking?" I don't know what's with her and asking because I don't know how to. like It's a turn off thing. I think she got that because she whispers yes and I don't hesitate.

I start to kiss her, my lips meeting hers furiously like a hungry person. I pin her to the wall and slowly make my way to her neck, her moans were loud and sweet. As I kiss her my hands make their way to her skirt. I slide my hands under it and rub her underwear that's a barrier for my fingers and her clit. I use my other hand to caress her breasts.

Shit she's like really wet.

she grinds against my cock but I still haven't let it out. I push two fingers inside of her and she gasps, at first I move slowly but I raise my speed and and I can tell she loves it. I add another finger and increase my speed. I get faster and faster, her hands holding onto my hair, pulling it.

It's supposed to piss me off but right now I just feel like I should fuck the shit out of her and that's what she gets for even talking to Nawa without my permission. I take my finger out of her while kissing her, I slide the fingers up and lick them seductively, the expression on her face read only one thing. More. I bend down to my knee's and slide my face between her legs, and under her skirt. She holds onto my hair again and I know that my hairs so fucked right now. 

I start kissing her pussy and licking it. finally I use my tongue and taste her. I can feel her throb and she enjoys it. As I move my tongue in all directions she grunts and moans and pulls my hair. 

Finally when I finish I come back up and she looks tired but in a good way. I wanted to tire her so much, to her max. I wanted to know if she's really made to be Mrs Kavran, My wife.

I bite her so gently and deeply on her neck. her sultry skin melts within my mouth. I wrap Juliette's legs around my waist and carry her to my bed, still biting her, she moans seductively and I watch her say my name, feeling something leave my cock. I push her down on the bed and sit on top of her, something I never did. I bring out my cock, Juliette caresses my shirtless abs as I rub my cock against her clit.

Fuck, this doesn't feel right.

I freeze, getting up and run to my a draw in my cupboard leaving Juliette on the bed, grabbing a condom and sliding it on. When I come back she looks at me with confusion as she sits up. I crawl up on top of her before she says anything and occupy her mouth with mine. As I do that, I slide my cock into her. 

Slowly, and I feel the air leave her as she gasps. I began slowly thrusting to make sure she's fully horny before I fuck her hard. 

Finally I feel her body reach cloud nine but I wanted her to be in the tenth. she place her hands in my hair and I watch the adrenaline pump through my body, from my head coursing down to my thighs, making me moan in deep ecstasy. 

The hungry fuckboy within my loin was so hard that I could feel it bursting at it seams. Juliette is shaking in pure bliss and I really could see that she want me to do more than I was doing. As I made my way to search for that leeway into pure bliss and enjoyment, and I began increasing my speed. I yanked off her cloths hanging pointlessly on her as if they don't cost a fortune, her whole body throbs for more, I pulled off everything of the item of clothing left in my body and start to thrust really fast but not too much knowing she's might not be able to handle it.