Chapter 13

Anthony's POV

I check the time and it's 10:44pm and I watch as Juliette finally gets up to leave. Don't get me wrong I love that she's here but what if I do something she doesn't want. What if I'm not able to control myself. What If....

"Hey....wanna watch a movie?" I actually fucking hate myself.

"but....don't you....like have work tomorrow" 

"Yh but It's not like I sleep this early anyway" I answer, not even lying because I actually do more useful things. why am I doing this to myself. 

"Sure I'd love you" She says with a big smile on her face.

"I get up and slip a shirt on me because clearly it wasn't helping. And then I grab my iPad. I then lay back on the bed and Juliette gets comfortable beside me.

"What do you wanna watch?" I ask. I hope it's not romantic. not like I don't like romantic movies. Actually I don't. Why else am I such a hopeless romantic. However, right now I don't wanna watch a male and female have sex Infront of Juliette. It would feel so wrong.

"I don't know, I feel like our preferences won't match" He says. I think about it. she's not wrong. however, no! I need to make our preferences match. you know what even if she says a romantic movie, I'll watch it. To show her that we could work.

"Just say a name" I say.

"How about I try narrowing it down" 

"Okay" 

"What genre's do you like?" She asks.

"all the ones you like" I answer, yes I'm being corny. Idk I feel like it.

"Ahh fuck it. would you watch 50 shades? 365 days?" She says. Clearly she's teasing me but I don't trust that. 

"If you really want to, I guess" I answer.

"NO, I'm just joking what the hell man." ahhh I knew it. good she was joking. well I survived it I guess.

"Okay what about 10 things I hate about you" She asks. 

"what's that?" That really seems like a weird name for a movie but then again a lot of movies have weird names to be honest.

""You haven't watched 10 things I hate about you!!!???" She almost yells. Like I did something so illegal.

""No? was I like supposed to?" 

"YES, WE NEED TO WATCH IT RIGHT NOW" this time she actually yells. Like girl chill.

"Okay, Lemme search it" I search the movie and it comes up. I click on it and turn it on.