Chapter 8 (Collab)

Hello, How is everyone enjoying my story so far. Please leave comments I can edit anything U don't like. If you have more suggestions for this story it would be appreciated. 

This chapter is fanbase from the dreamland billionaires series, this is not intended to copy anything and is only used to entertainment.

Juliette's POV

1 Week later.....

It's been a week and life's incredibly boring and perfect.... I mean like Anthony isn't bad, he started going to work normally and he has been having a lot of meetings even at home which he advised me to stay in my room. 

I attempted to convince Anthony to let me out to Uni even after the getting more comfortable together but his still hesitant about letting me go and it's really getting to my nerves because this is the kind of life I feared. I hate doing nothing.

I finally take a shower, my period finished 2 days ago and I desperately needed to have a shower. After spending eternity in the shower I walk out, wearing nothing but a bathrobe which was always prepared in the bathroom, because of the room service who always seem to prepare everything before I see them. 

I walk out of the shower drying my hair with a towel when Anthony comes in my room, We still have been sleeping in different rooms, "Juliette, get ready my friends and their wife's are coming over" He order's and after like a month of boredom I get excited to finally see more women in this shithole.

"Wow, you have friends?" I tease as he is about to close the door. 

"In other words their my business partners" He reply's.

"Well that's something, what should I wear?" I ask.

"Go to the main bedroom, I have planned a fit for you. quickly get ready"

I slip on the dress that Anthony prepared for me

I slip on the dress that Anthony prepared for me. It was beautiful, making me feel like a goddess. The Dimond necklace my mother gave to me on my 16th birthday decorated my neck, I never took it off ever since she gave it. 

Finally, I leave tie my hair up with a claw clip. I peak outside my room not hearing anything so I walk outside, Anthony was just wearing his chino's pants with a white button down tee-shirt and black coat, He always seemed to have the best outfits with is understandable with the fact that he works in the fashion industry. 

He was on the phone with someone, when he sees me and he brings his phone back to his hand and directs me to come to him

"Juliette come here" he says as one of his eye brows rise, "You look good" He adds and I blush.

"Thanks, so do you" I say, it's really hard to be mean to someone with that face istg. I walk over to him and he starts talking, "Okay so I need to tell you who is coming because If I don't then their gonna be mad I haven't mentioned them." He says and I nod letting him continue, "Okay so Rowan Kane is a multi-millionaire who handle his business with his brothers Declan and Callahan. 

Rowan and Declan are coming, usually Cal's out doing who knows what so don't worry about him, Rowan is married with Zahra, she's really sweet and nice to talk to so I know your gonna get along with her and Declan is married to Iris, She's a bit complicated but she understandable. My family and the Kane family have known each other since like forever." He pauses and I take the opportunity to ask a question.

"Do you work with them?" I ask even though he said business partners but istg I haven't heard them in the fashion industry for how much research I did on Anthony while I was bored asf. "No not exactly, The Kane family aided my father when he started his business, Later Anderson told me to  drop out of med and go to Chicago and study business, He wanted me to learn for Rowan and Declan so I stayed with them for 3 years. They have helped me a lot" Anthony's tone is soft and kind as he explains. and I wanna hear more about his past and why his dad didn't let him finish studying med and why he couldn't handle his business until Anthony graduated. 

Anthony sighs and continues, "Finally Nawa Bokany, his the one you need to watch out from, I'm not gonna tell you too much about him cause you don't need to know. But the only thing you need to know is don't talk to him." Anthony takes a slow breath and I fill the 2 second silence with my curiosity.

"Wait if you don't like him then why are you friends with him" I ask even though again its a dumb question. 

"Because his father owns our security company and because now that his father is about to retire Bokany is stepping in, we can't trust other typhoons so we just deal with him."  Anthony finishes and I process everything. 

I was expecting Anthony to ask if I have any questions but he sighs and says, "That's basically it just make sure they don't get the hint that this marriage happened out of our will" He says.

"Why?" I ask. "You don't need to know why" He says and I wonder what kind of friends they are if they don't know about his own friends bullshitty marriage.

Vagas Walks in and tell us that the guests are here. 

🔗🔗🔗