Chapter 12 (The real beginning)

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate then when I fall asleep your eyes close." - Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets

Julliete's POV

I caress his tattoo's all over his upper body. He had so much yet, not like too much. Just the right amount. 

"Death before Dishonour"

I look at this tattoo on his arm. 

"Why did you get this tattoo" I ask tracing at the words

He looks down at his arm and up at me.

"It's a long story, I'll tell you another day" He says smiling at me, he wasn't mean about it so I nodded.

"What about this one?" I ask tracing the one on his upper chest.

"It is what it is" He says and continues.

"It was the day I graduated from business school, I week before I left Chicago to come back to New York. Me and Cal were hanging out and you know we ended up getting a tattoo. I don't clearly remember what he got but I remember he told me to get this one." 

"Memories last forever" I repeat.

"Yh, In a good way and a bad way. They stick. bad more then the good." He says.

I have always noticed his tattoo's, the first time we fucked and the second. But I never wanted to make it awkward. I guess I never even cared. I scan the other tat's and began to speak but before I could start he speaks.

"Lets stop analysing my tat's, you should sleep. As well as that I have a surprise for you"

My eye's light up when he says the surprise part. 

"OMG WHAT?"

"I called up your University....." He begins but I cut him off.

"WHAT YOU DID? OMG CAN I GO? I LOVEEEE YOU" I let out hugging him tighter on the bed. 

"Can you like listen?" He answer and I apologise and nod.

"So, yh I called them and they said that because it's just May and you only missed like a month, you can start soon. They are expecting you on Monday next week." He says and I honestly am so happy I could scream.

"Yessss only 4 days? okay honestly I'm happy. Thankyou. really means a lot." I answer as calm as possible not to be a weirdo.

"Okay let me sleep I have a long day ahead of me" he says. 

I realise I'm the one who should be leaving, but I didn't want to. I wanted to stay like this. Cuddle next to him. embrace his walk body. Imagine all the things I could be doing to him right now. All the things he could be doing to me right now.

Okay I need to stop.