Chapter 10 (His POV)

Anthony's POV 

"Yes, But I want to expand my business to more then that, I wanna franchise in countries like Greenland and Switzerland" I add to Rowans point, convincing Declan that going for other undeveloped countries is a good place to experiment if the Fashion industry could have an impact on a developing society.

My phone buzz's on my lap and I get a notification from Juliette, I ignored her the first time because I don't know what to say to her boredom as I feel nauseous, Something about after getting married has changed inside me. I don't feel like me anymore.

I haven't met Rowan and Declan personally ever since Rowan invited me to his and Zahra's wedding anniversary before a month before I got married to Julliete. And sitting here with her by my side and lying about my goddam life to the only two people who have basically helped me reach where I am made my head ache.

Juliette: "I think I'm going to throw up" 

I have been trying to handle her in the nicest way possible, giving her space and letting her do whatever she want's. We fucked up in the first week of our marriage, semi-fucking twice which I wouldn't deny was good but she's differently a rookie.

I am still hesitant with letting her go out and began Uni and even though I don't have a good enough reason, I still feel like now is not a good time for her to be seen outside after being married to me. And I do fear she's going to run into her crazy obsessed boyfriends.

My soul pity's her so much, how her life just tangled with mine. I knew everything about her before Marriage, I did my research and I also promised that as soon as my dad settles in Tokyo and I completely takeover this business leaving nothing but one Franchise to him and later letting her free.

Anthony: "Go ahead, just don't do it here, it's gross"

I reply to her message, and close my phone as I continue to listen to Declan. Nawa once in a while tries to barge into our conversion and I want to punch his face so hard but my pride prevents me doing so. Because his family and my family have worked side by side for decades and his security company was the most trustable out of all other companies I contain myself. I wonder why his father let such a kid take care of his business.

Juliette reply's back and this time her comment piss's the fuck out of me.

Juliette: "Asshole, btw Nawa's kinda hot!" 

 Anthony: "I though this business meeting was boring but your checking my business partner out"

 I add a smirking emoji next to it even though that wasn't even close to my actual expression. I was about to call her out about crushing on every second man but I know she is definitely teasing me.