Chapter 6 (Try again?)

Juliette's POV

"Anthony" I say quickly when he stop for a breath, and before his hands could completely strip my bra off, "I'm on my period, I can't", I say a little ashamed. His cock and my pussy, separated by the fabric that is woven around our legs, but his bare body so beautiful and muscular. "Why do you always have an excuse" He says still sitting on top of me. 

"I don't know" I shake my shoulders and look at him with innocence and lust. "Fuck, this is a mistake?" He says harshly. I look at him, in pain. Fuck what have I done. He begins to get up. I stop him, "Anthony, I....wait...I didn't mean it like that" I say quietly but loud enough that he can hear. He smiles, as I drag him on to me and our lips meet. I immense into him when suddenly he freezes.

"I've made a mistake. This doesn't feel right. We're not that close yet. I can't believe I was ever dumb enough to think this would work out." Anthony sighs and gets out of bed, leaving me on the bed half naked and full of confusion. He picks up his shirt and starts to button it back on. 

"Wait Why, Anthony? what happened I'm so confused, I just meant we can't do it right now cause I'm on my period" I ask without knowing why. He stops in the middle of the room. His back faces me and he says, "You're just too sensitive." and continues walking toward the door. before leaving he stops and tells me "I have work to do, get dressed" He leaves me still frozen on the bed. His footsteps fade. And I'm left all alone to reflect on what the fuck just happened. All I can hear is the ticking of the clock that hangs on the wall.

Why do I feel like this, why do I care about him?

I get up and fixing my top back, the straps were loose but I quickly tie it even though it wasn't secure. I fix my hair and walk out of the room taking a deep breath while leaving. 

I catch him looking out at the city from the glass walls of the penthouse, He takes a drag of a cigarette and pulls it out putting it between of his lips. He looks tired and sad, He looked like he had a lot on his mine, we was thinking about something that made him super sad.

Or I made him sad.

 I sneak up behind him kind of mad that his smoking. He takes a look at me, his expression more tired then sad but there were signs of sadness in him.

"This is so fucked right?" He suddenly says before I could yell at him. I walk up and stand next to me mesmerizing the view. I pull the cigarette from between his lips and bring the cigarette between my lips. He turns to me but before he says anything I speak. 

"I know, It is messed up" I says holding the cigarette butt between my two fingers and bringing it back to my lips, even though I knew his lips have touched it first it didn't feel weird because we kissed before. Instead of replying to me, he snatches the cigarette butt from between my lips and throws it down trampling on it. 

"just don't okay" he snaps a little politely I'm confused if I should be mad or not. "Why? your allowed to smoke but I'm not?" I say confused. 

"I don't give a fuck, I smoke to deal with stress and you shouldn't be needing to" He says and I watch as his eyes slide down my bare stomach and quickly back up to me.

"Why'd you stop?" I ask and he thinks for a second and reply's, "stop what?" I don't know if his playing dumb or not but I wanted to get straight to the point. "Stop fucking me?  why'd you say it was a mistake?" I ask regretting it instantly because Anthony pats my shoulder and tell me "It's fine, let's talk about this another time, take your meds and stay healthy" and he leaves the living room and enters his office room shutting the door. 

I'm yet left in solitude again facing nothingness when a sharp pain breaks out of me I realize that I need painkillers, I quickly run to my room and button up my shirt making my way to the entrance door looking for Vagas. He stands there and I look at him with confusion.

"Didn't you buy me painkillers?" I ask and he reply's back politely, "Yes Ma'am, Mr Kavran has them, I handed them to him."

"Honestly fuck you too Vagas", I answer to him, even though it was mean I'm just so tired of feeling helpless and played. I walk over to Anthony's office and open the door, "Can I please, For fucks sake have the fucking painkillers" I say passively because I have had enough, with him, this house and my life.

Anthony gets up, flexing his body and walks over to me, I freeze and then I realise he's talking to me.

"Juliette move"

I step back as he leaves the room. I follow him and he leads me to the kitchen pulling out a water bottle and.....my painkillers. He places then in front of me and orders me, "Take these but take your other meds as well" I look at him with anger, the audacity to remain to calm after basically rejecting me. 

I nod, "Okay! Also I am going to go out after this, I'm meeting a friend." I say for no exact reason, "Plus.." I add, "I am actually not that sensitive as you think I am" I say while gulping down all the meds he gives me as well has the painkillers, my stomach betraying me but ignorance was a lesson every girl learns as we start our period journey.

"Yh ofc your not sensitive, my bad" Anthony says coldly and I know that was sarcasm but sounded like it wasn't. "Wait till you find out my body count!" I say joking, my body count was literally like 2 not counting Anthony cause we haven't fucked but him calling me sensitive just pissed me off. 

"I already know your body count don't play with me" He replies, like dude I'm joking I get it you did your research on me. I give up, I know his not gonna wanna fuck right now so I finish taking the last bit of my meds and get up. "I don't even know why I'm trying, Your right Anthony fuck this" I say as I turn my back to him and walk towards the door.

"Omg, Juliette I hate you for this but..." Anthony says as he aggressively walks towards me, His hand wrap around my waist and his lips meet mine, he begins to kiss me slowly but deeply within seconds. This time his kiss is different, its angry and hungry.

Soon my legs wrap around his waist and I'm being pushed back against a wall as I kiss him back as passionately. I feel the pressure he was applying, my head pressed against the rough wall, as If he couldn't hold it anymore and he was giving in to himself. But I let him. He starts to nib on my neck, sucking it aggressively and I moan with satisfaction. 

His hands reach my shirt and had yanked it off, stripping my bra of with it and revealing my breasts to him. Before doing anything, he looks up at me but doesn't say anything. I nod to him as If I read his mind, and then me started to taste me, my breasts and this time I grunt with pleasure and he pauses with the sound of that. 

He laughs, a genuine laugh, "You just moaned because of this! I told you your body count isn't high" He teases as he plays with me. "Your really gonna mess with me right now?" I say and that makes him smirk even more. He reaches down to my thighs but I stop him, this time, I take us veiny hand and place it on my breast, and start kissing his neck. Trying to avoid anything that meaning revealing my pussy right now without stopping this because I loved it.

I feel his hardened cock begging for freedom and escape from confinement between those fabric. I free it, removing Anthony's pants as he stares at me with awe and confusion but letting me do what I want. I gaze at his long hard cock and gradually move my finger up the side of it and start gradually licking it side by side. My tongue twirls around the tip and gently suck on the tip as it throbs deliciously, I tickle and lick his balls. Finally I hear him grunt, I look up for a second to get the view, it's beautiful he doesn't look sad or stressed, he looked devilish and hot. I start to suck on his cock going deeper and deeper slowly, Anthony lets out a loud grunt but I continue blowing him.

In and out. In and out. Faster, deeper, harder, and faster. I make sure he is close to the climax and then I pause for a break and his dick is throbbing, I can feel the veins already, he is painfully ecstatic, rock hard and in pains of the loads it is going to shoot. I give him a hand hob the speed regulating between fastness and a bit of slowness, in pure rhythm and motion.

He cums on me twice, the first time it landed on my face. not mouth, but face. The second thing happened nicely my mouth filled with him, I don't swallow, the constancy was warm and slimy.

Anthony pulls me back up and kisses me, licking my face, wiping of every piece of cum that smeared on my face.

🔗🔗🔗