Chapter 3 - when in france

German Catalan

Adella's pov:

19th aug 22

After recovery and more training it was game day again but this time I was seeing my best friend. We were playing Man United for the French cup. Meaning I was playing Ona.

'Ona batlle you ready to loseeee' I said to the girl on the other side of the screen.

'In your dreams Ruiz' she said back to me grinning.

'Are we still going out later?' She asked. We had plans to go out for dinner later in a little restaurant I had seen down the road.

'Yep I made reservations and all' I said grinning as I skipped down the hallway to breakfast.

'Good I have missed you' she said as I entered the breakfast room.

'I missed you to Ons' I said thanking the cooks as they put food on my plate.

'Okay I have got to now my love I'll see you later' she said and I kissed the screen before hanging up.

'G Lina!' I called out to them as I walked past them chattyibg to each other. I kissed Lina's cheek before doing the same with G but hers was slightly closer to her mouth something that didn't go unnoticed but Syd from across the room.

I walked up to Syd sitting down on her right, kissing her cheek as I did so. It's a assumption that all Spanish girls are touchy and I definitely fell into that stereotype.

'What was that about?' She asked her eyebrows raised as she put more food in her mouth.

'What was what?' I asked confused about what she was asking. She nodded her head over to where G and Lina were stood.

'I do that everyday' I said.

'But we all know you wanted to kiss her somewhere else' she said poking my stomach making my face scrunch up. I hit her hand away.

'I don't know what your talking about' I said turning back to my food my face going red.

'Hummm okay'

No one's pov:

Ona and Adella stood at the edge of the pitch giggling like school children their arms around each other.

Georgia was chatting to Ella and Alessia when she noticed them.

'What's going on with them?' She asked when she walked over to Sydney the other 2 girls still chatting and giggling away.

'Ona is her best friend' she said and Georgia snorted. They looked like a bit more than best friends.

'But they are Spanish and that's how she acts with all her Spanish friends. Don't be jealous now G' she said bumping her shoulder.

'I'm not jealous!'

Adella's pov:

The full time whistle blew with the final score of 3-0.

'Vamosssss!' I Shouted jumping on Caro's back. She laughed and gave me a piggyback towards where the rest of the team stood.

'Vamos mis chicas' I yelled as we reached them. They laughed and we were pulled into hugs from everyone.

I stood in front of G her arms around my shoulders and my head leaning on her arms.

'You okay?' She asked and I hummed content in her arms.