Chapter 16 - aftermath

Adella's pov:

G had gone to meet Kiera with promises that we would meet them a bit later and I was skipping around the house full off energy.

'What's got you all smiley this morning'  Matty said being nosy as he walked in.

'Nothinggggg' I sang grinning at him munching on the cereal I found.

'Clearly something so spill you' he said poking my stomach making me giggle.

'She kissed me!' I confessed happily and collapsed onto the sofa. Matty scurried after me.

'She kissed you' he gasped,

'Yep she kissed me' I sighed happily but I shot up. 'Don't sound so surprised!' I yelled and smacked his arm.

'I'm not surprised you look at her like she hung the moon and stars' he said rolling his eyes.

'I do not!' I frowned at him.

'Yes you do'

'Don't'

'Do'

'Don't'

'Do'

No one's pov:

'KIERA you will not believe what happened!' Georgia said as the pair finally sat down on the older woman's sofa after having a much needed reunion.

'Oooooo spit it out then' Kiera said wiggling her eye brows.

'Okay so let me set the scene' Georgia said dramatically while Kiera nodded not used to seeing the blonde so serous about anything.

'Right we are laying in her bed yeah and then she joked about Syd not coming so I tickled her and she was laughing and laughing. She said some stuff in Catalan which was just music to my ears' G said groaning on the last phrase as she remembered how much she loved hearing Adella speak Catalan.

'Right anddddd' Kiera said wanting to hear more.

'I stopped and she told me to stop looking so proud of my self but then I realised that I was laying right on top of her so close that our noses were almost touching. I started into her gorgeous stunning amazing beautiful-'Georgia rambled but Kiera smacked her leg.

'Stop getting side tracked!'

'Right sorry. Anyway I put my hand on her cheek brushing my thimb over the skin. She gently hummed and I took that as a yes so I pulled her towards me and kissed me!' Georgia said her eyes closed trying to re put herself in the moment. Her eyes shot open when she heard Keira poorly immature the sound of a whip cracking.

'What?' She asked.

'1 kiss and your already whipped'

Adella's pov:

'It's fine Matty they don't mind you coming besides you have already met G' I said as he asked for the 1 millionth time if it was okay that he came.

'I just don't wanna intrude Adds' he said groaning.

'It will be funnnnn lighten upppp!' I said shaking his arm as I stopped the car in the parking stop.