Chapter 11 - spaniards in germany

German Catalan/spanish

Adella's pov:

To say I was excited to as an understatement. We were playing Barça at the Allianz Arena and my uncle was bringing my baby cousin to come and watch. And I was told that I was able to play again.

'hola meves noies' I yelled excitedly as I walked on the bus behind G.

'No Spanish!' Someone yelled as I sat down next to Syd grinning.

'It's Catalan and we are playing Barça you lot need to be cultured' I yelled back.

'But we are still in Germany' Caro yelled.

'Well I didn't get to go to Spain and this is the closest I will get' I said standing up and I stuck my middle finger up at her. She gasped and put her hand on her heart making me giggle and flop back down onto Syd.

I managed to relax a bit my head leaning on Syd's shoulder while my foot tapped to the rythem of the song that was blasting in my ears.

It was only 20 minutes to the stadium so in no time we were there and being ushered off the bus. G waited for me and I linked my arms with her making light conversation as we made our way into the grass for pitch inspections.

G had seen her national teammates so I headed for Syd who was chatting to Klara. Suddenly 2 body's hit me and I screamed. Loud. The 3 of us ended up on the floor while Patri and Claudia were rolling around laughing. I pulled them into a tight hug giggling at them.

'I missed you!' I said as we stood up and I pulled them into a hug again.

'We missed you to ella!' Claudia said throwing her arm over my shoulder.

'How do you live here it's so cold' Patri complained and copied Claudia's actions. It was winter and seemed to be particularly cold this afternoon.

'I know look at how pale I am!' I exclaimed rolling the sleeves of my coat and jumper up to show them my arm.

'Shut up your still more tanned than me' Claudia said and did the same with her arm holing it next to mine. My skin was naturally very tanned something that Claudia was jealous of.

'Yeah your just like a bit of a paper though Pina' I teased her and she hit my arm.

'Pina don't hit baby Ella!' Patri scolded the girl then kissed my head.

'We are literally the same age!' Pina wined while I stood there accepting Patri's embrace.

'She still the baby!' Patri said back sticking her tongue out at her.

'ELLA!' Aitana's voice came and she flung herself at me. I wriggled out of Patri and Pina's arms just in time for her to make us both topple over onto the floor. We both laughed as we stood up and she pulled me into a proper hug.

'Hey Tana!' I grinned at her happy to see some of my favourite people again.

'Im so excited to see your house I have never been in it!' She said excitedly. Tomorrow a few of the girls were going to come over before they had to go back to Spain.

'That's such a wired thing to be excited about'

'Ruiz!' Irene swept me up into a hug pressing a massive kiss on my cheek.

'Ewwww get off meee' I said wiggling out of her grip only to be pulled into a hug by Mapi.

'My favourite child!' She sang swaying us side to side while I giggled at their antics.

G was still talking to Lina on the other side of the pitch. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist hiding my face in her neck. She continued her conversation but scratched my head gently and held me close.

'You okay trouble' she asked. I pulled away and grinned at her excitedly.

'I'm....buzzing!' I said remember the word that she always said. She laughed at me but put and arm over my shoulder and my head leaned back onto her.

My arms were around Klara's neck as I stood behind her ready to walk out trying to keep myself warm. The weather had be decided it wanted to be freezing today. But I want going to let it ruin my mood. I was exited to see my uncle and my baby cousin. Even though they lived in Germany, it was still far away and my cousin was to young to do the drive often.

My eyes found them in the family and friends section and I grinned at them both. My uncle winked at me and Hugo's face broke into a toothy smile. I blew them both a kiss quickly before turning back to the front.

The game had only just started and in minute 4 I crossed the ball to Klara from near the corner. One touch and it was in the bottom of the goal. I yelled and ran at her happily as we all surrounded her. This was going to be a good game.

Only 5 minutes later Lina got her foot on it and sent it into the net. Again we all crowed around her and I kissed her cheek happily before running back to my position. 10 minutes in and 2-0 up.

The half time whistle blew and I had a smile on my face as I walked into the changing rooms.

'Syd after the game you have to come and see Hugo!' I said clapping my hand together. She gasped and grinned.

'Yes! The last time I saw him he was 10 months' she said.

'And he's so big now!' I said my bottom lips sticking out out the thought of my favourite cousin.

'I know he's growing to fast' she said we both took massive sips of our water.

'Who's growing to fast?' Lina said interrupting our conversation.

'None of your business nosy!' Syd said and pushed her head away.

'Oi I was just interested' She said and her hands came up in surrender.

The second half was well underway by the time the 3rd goal of the game was scored in the 60th minute. Lea worked her magic and the ball was once again in the back of the net.

The last goal was scored by Barça marking the score 3-1.

The final whistle blew and I ran towards G who was on the bench as she was subbed on a little earlier. She spun me round a few times, massive smiles on both our faces. I kissed her cheek affectionately then ran off to see my national teammates.

——————————————————
Dw there is a second halffff. Ty for reading xxx