Chapter 9 - exitment

27th October.

Adella's pov:

I had a good feeling about this game. Not only was the sun out, witch was definitely fuelling my good mood, I just had a really good feeling in my stomach.

'Sit still!' Syd said put both hands on my shoulders trying to hold me down in the seat.

'I just have so much energy!' I said my legs bouncing up and down.

'That's the problem' she said this time her hands were on my legs holding them down. I giggled at her happily.

'Right there is 10 minutes until we get their go and annoy someone else' she said pushing me up. I stuck my middle finger up at her before practically skipping down the bus.

I found Georgia sitting by herself headphones in starting at her phone. I dropped onto the seat next to her and sighed. She didn't look up or even acknowledge me. Again I sighed and she definitely heard it as I saw the corners of her mouth rise ever so slightly. I sighed one last time trying to get her attention but she still ignored me.

'Georgina!' I complained knowing she hates that name.

'How can I help you Adella' she said putting down her phone and looking at me.

'Talk to me!' I demanded and she rolled her eyes but grinned at me.

'What do you wanna talk about trouble?' She asked shifting her whole body to face me a bit more.

'I have such a good feeling about this game G. Your going to score. I can feel it' I said clapping my hands together with excitement before continuing to natter about whatever I could come up with.

I hated being on the bench. It was the worst. I always felt so fidgety and couldn't sit still even on a good day. I couldn't help in anyway and I needed to be in the grass. One thing a hated more than being benched was losing. So when I was on the bench and we were 2-0 down I was not happy.

I was finally subbed on in the 65th minute and it was so nice to run after being sat down for far to long.

Only 2 minutes later I sent a corner in and I found the head of Maximiliane Rall.

We started to relax a bit and it help our play so much. We were confident on the ball and we're coming back for revenge. You could tell we had more confidence in ourselves.

Minute 83 came along and so did G with a goal from outside the 18 yard box. I ran and threw myself at her while she caught me her hand going to my thighs.

'I told you!' I yelled in her ear happily. She laughed and put me down as we all bundled around her, happy for her achievement.

But Georgia Stanway was not done. In minute 98 she did it again and scored from just outside the 18 yard box putting us ahead 3-2

I ran straight at her and she did the same at me.

'ets increïble!' I yelled as she caught me and spun me round. (Your fucking amazing)
Everyone came running off the bench and we all surround her.

'ets una superestrella' I said my arm going round her waist as hers went over my shoulders. (Your a superstar)

'I don't know what your saying' she said a grin braking out on her face.

'ho sé' I said shrugging and she groaned. (I know)

'English pleaseee' she said looking down at me.

'Come on let's go inside'

14th November

'Sydney!' I sung as she swung open the door for me.

'Adella!' She sung back letting me in. I danced into her lounge and collapsed onto the sofa.

'Not being horrible but I'm sort of glad your injured' I said as she sat down next to me. Her mouth open and she smacked the back of my head really hard.

'merda that really hurt!' I wined rubbing my head where she hit me.

'Your said your glad I'm injured!' She wined back.

'Only so I'm not alone while you lot are off at country!' I said and she pulled me in for a hug.

'Ohhh it's not easy it it' she said sarcastically and I hit her arm making us both laugh.

I was juggling with the ball before training when a familiar blond ran past me into the middle of the pitch. My attention was quickly turned from the ball to the person as I ran after them.

'Syd! You can train with us!' I said jumping on her back happily.

'Yep!' She said with enthusiastically as she carried me over to everyone else.

'I'm proud of you' I said kissing her cheek before jumping off her back while coach told us what to do.

'Hey G! Oh sorry I meant Capi!' I said grinning when I answered the phone. She giggled at me but smiled.

'Hey trouble how have you been without me' she said.

'Oh it's been terrible I don't know what to do without you here' I complained sarcastically throwing my arms up in the air. My phone was propped up against my glass of water, on the table in front of my sofa. I had a Ona's game playing on the TV screen in front of me.

'I know I'm just that amazing' she said and I rolled my eyes but smiled.

'If you say so Stanners' I said taking a big breath in making her laugh.

We had been chatting for a bit when I heard a door open near her.

'Georgia!' Another English accent shouted.

'What do you want Luce!' she yelled back and rolling her eyes making me snigger.

'G be nice' i said and she stuck her tongue out at me making me giggle.

'I'm bored' The voice said again.

'What do you want me to do about it I'm on the phone' G shouted and I smiled amused at her annoyance. G saw me grinning at her.

'Its not funny!' She wined laughing slightly and I chuckled at her.

'Ooooo who are you talking to?' The voice said again and the face of Lucy Bronze appeared next to G. I smiled at her and waved.

'Adella right?' she asked and I nodded. 'Yeah a lot of the Barca girls talk about you' She said and my smiled widened. It was nice to hear that they talked about me.

'Well its good to sort of meet you' I said.

'Right you can go now Luce' G said rolling her eyes again.

'G carful now if you roll your eyes one more time they might get stuck'

About an hour later I was sat on my sofa staring at the blank screen of the TV as Ona's game had now finished. I was zoned out, my mind wondering when my stomach rumbled. I debated to actually do anything about it or not. I decided that I needed to eat even if I didn't want to. I jumped up and wondered into the kitchen.

I was rummaged through the whole room looking for anything to eat. I sighed seeing my cupboards were basically bare. I grabbed my phone off the side called the person who I knew would cook for me.

'Hey Syd, I have no food'

——————————————————

I hope you liked ittt. Ty for reading xx