Chapter 8 - rommies

26th October

Adella's pov:

'Can you play something else?' G wined as I put on my Spanish music.

'Why do you not like it?' I asked frowning slightly. She was always dancing along to it on the way to training. She reached her hand up to my forehead and ran her thumb across it, smoothing away the frown. My cheeks flushed and once she was satisfied with her work she dropped her hand again.

'I don't mind it, I just don't understand it' she said laughing.

'Here put a different one on then' I said holding my phone out to her.

'What's your password' she asked.

'1111' I said drumming my fingers on the steering wheel. She smacked my arm and I yelped glaring at her.

'What was that for' I asked.

'Eyes on the road' she said putting a finger on my chin and pushing my head, turning it so I was looking forward. 'And 1111 is a shit password stupid, anyone could get into your phone!' She said smacking my arm again.

'Why are you so aggressive today stop hitting me and put some music on!' I said hitting her arm. She gasped and hit me back.

'Stop it!' I yelled laughing and hit her again.

We kept hitting each other all the way into the airport where we were meeting the rest of the team. We were flying to Lisbon today and would play tomorrow. It was a chance for me to show off my Portuguese skills.

'Why are you hitting each other' Lina asked as I hit G on the arm again and it made a really loud noise.

'She called me stupid' I said pointing at G. At the same time she said 'she started it' and pointed to me.

'No I did not start it!' I said turning to G next to me and hitting her on the back of the head.

'Oi I'll get you for that' she said and lunged at me. I yelped and ran away as fast as I could.

We chased each other around the airport for a while until I tripped over one of the bags and fell on my face. G managed to stop herself in time and didn't fall over but had watched me fly into the floor. She and everyone around me was laughing their heads off.

'It's not funnyyyy' I wined turning around so I was now lying on my back on the floor.

'It's quite funny' Lina said and I stuck my middle finger up at her. G held out her hand to help me up and I smiled gratefully at her grabbing her hand. But instead of her pulling me up I yanked her down onto the floor with me.

She fell onto her back as well and lay next to me blinking at the ceiling looking dumbfounded while me and the other girls were sent into another round of laughter and giggles.

'That was mean' she said trying to hold back laughs and turning to face me.

'Oh I'm so sorry' I said putting a hand over my heart. She smacked my head and I just grinned at her.

On the plane I sat in the middle of Syd and Lea.

'No Syd your saying it wrong!' I said groaning at the blonds pronunciation.

'Yeah Syd it's said el meu nom és' Lea said and it sounded good. (My name is)

'See Lea can do it!' I said and Syd rolled her eyes.

'Im so sorry I can't speak fluent Spanish' she said her voice thick with sarcasm.

'It's not Spanish it's Catalan!' I half yelled at her laughing a bit.

'Shut up!' Lina's voice came from the row in front of us. I kicked the seat in front is me as a response thinking it was hers.

'Who was that!' Georgias voice basically yelled from in front.

'Sorry Stanners I though it was Lina' I said and she held her middle finger above her seat so I could see it.

'gossa! I said sorry' I said gasping and kicked her seat again. (Bitch)

'Stop itttt' she complained.

'For the love of god shut up!' Lina yelled again and we all fell silent. Until me and Syd looked at each other and burst into laughter again.

I dumped my stuff on the bed when my brother faced timed me.

'Addy!' He screeched at me when I connected to the call.

'Matty!' I yelled back with equal amounts of excitement.

'How are you Adds you never call' he said.

'Matty the phone works both ways' I said setting the phone down to dig through my bag for a hairbrush.

'Okay maybe we both need to try a bit harder' he said and I nodded in agreement.

'Yeah like once a week?' I suggested.

'Yes definitely I want to see you more' he said and a massive smile broke out on my face.

'Good. Anyway how's dad' I said and I started to Dutch braid my hair. To hold a long conversation over the phone I always needed to do something often resorting to braid my hair.

'He's.... Dad' Mateo said pausing in between the words.

'Oh. Not to good then' I said my face dropping into a frown. My dad had really struggled with my mums death. He became addicted to drug and alcohol and it was still an ongoing problem.

Mateo opened his mouth to say something else but was interrupted by my hotel door opening.

I whipped around to see my favourite Brit enter the room.

'G!' I yelled and tackled her into a hug full of energy, my braids forgotten about.

'Hey El, sorry your with me not Syd' she said tapping my nose a cheeky grin on her face.

'It's okay-' I started.

'Addy do you have something to tell me?' My older brothers voice came from my phone on the bed.

'No Matty fuck off' I said back to him. 'Sorry I'm on the phone with my brother' I said turning back to face G who looked confused.

'Do you want me to go while you talk' she asked her eyes brows creasing.

'Nah don't worry you will just have to listen to us natter for a while' I said lifting my hand up and smoothing the frown out of her forehead and her cheeks flushed red.

'It's okay I was gonna go outside and call my parents anyway' she said grabbing my hand off her forehead and lacing out fingers together. It was my turn to blush as I started down out at our interlocked hands, liking the feeling of mine in hers.

'Okay' I said clearing my throat and I squeezed her hand. She smiled at me and dropped my hand before walking out the door again.

I went back over to my bed a massive grin on my face.

'Adella you are whipped' he said looking at me seriously through the screen.

'What?' I said blushing again.

'Come on I saw most of that and the way you looked at her' he said wiggling his eyebrows.

'Shut up! anyway tell me about dad'

——————————————————
Thank you for all the support!!Hope you all enjoyed! Ty for reading xx