Chapter 5 - photos and tattoos

10th September

No one's pov:

Adella sat on the bench with Giulia in between her legs as she braided the blonds ponytail. She was to concentrated on the hair to notice anyone around her.

Across the room Georgia was staring at her, transfixed. She had missed the Spaniard more than she had expected.

'Your staring' Lina said standing next to her.

'Can you blame me?' Georgia said brushing her own hair.

'She likes you' Lina said

'And? We could never happen, it would come with to many complications' she said shrugging.

'That's exactly what she said'

Adella's pov:

'I want a tattoo on my hand' G said noticing mine. We were walking into the pitch in full kit where the team photo would be taken.

'I know a good place! I'll show you' I said linking my arm with hers.

'Really! You don't have to' she said.

'let's go on our next free day!' I said excitedly.

'Okay let's do it'

I stood next to Glódís on the bench behind a few of the staff. My arm was round her waist while hers was over my shoulders. I was humming a song when I felt a hand go ether side of my waist digging their nails into me tickling me. I squealed hitting the hands away before turning around. Syd was grinning at me.

'Your such a bully' I said sticking my middle finger up at her. She gasped and I laughed at her.

'Per, Syd is being a bully again' I said to Glódís.

'Sydney Lohmann don't bully baby Ad' she said pulling me into a hug which I gladly accepted until my brain processed what she said.

'Hey I'm not a baby'

A few photos of us standing nicely were taken then we were allowed to do a more chill one. Syd wrapped her arms around my shoulders and i patted her cheek as a few more were taken.

Once we were allowed to go I ran to Georgia walking back in with her. I had missed the Brit more than I wanted to admit during international break.

                               •

21st September

A few weeks later me and G had agreed to go to the tattoo shop. I was good friends with the owner seeing as I had quite a few tattoos. The owner was also from Spain and we got along very well.

We walked over to the shop arms linked talking about something random. I pushed open the door and was met with a redhead.

'Adella oh it's been to long' she said kissing each side of my face while I did the same.

'Hey Rosa I've missed you to' I said once we pulled away.

'And this is the girl you mentioned?' She asked nodding her head towards G standing behind me. I grabbed G's hand pulling her towards us.

'Yeah This is Georgia and she didn't speak Spanish or German' I said still holding G's hand.

'Hi Georgia I'm Rosa and I'll be doing your tattoos today' she said giving G a hug. Once they had pulled away G slipped her hand back into mine making me smile and my cheeks flush pink.

We followed Rosa over to her little section. Each section separated by a small wall.

'So who's going first?'

I watched G get hers done admiring mine. I only got a few small ones this time seeing as I already had a few. I got some stars and planets behind my right ear and some mountains near my elbow on my arm. I loved getting tattoos.

'Okay you are all done' Rosa said and G stood up smiling at me.

'El look!' She said holding her hand up to me. On her middle finger was a v shaped line pointing toward her hand. There was a heart underneath it and on her pinky was a line near her nail.

'It's pretty!' I said grabbing her hand to look at them better.

In the car while I drove G was calling basically everyone in her contacts showing them the tattoos.

'And El got some as well' she said to whoever it was. 'El show Kie your tattoos' she demanded grabbing my arm.

'God okay so I have this one on my arm and this on my ear' I said turning my head awkwardly to show the woman on the phone. Thank goodness it was a red light.

'G is that who you was telling-' a voice from the phone started.

'Anyway!' G interrupted rambling to the women about the other tattoos she wants to get. I blushed. She had been talking about me?

We got back at around 6pm and I invited G to come in for a bit. She happily accepted and we sat on my sofa chatting with the TV playing in the background.

'Do you wanna stay for food?' I asked her knowing she probably eats earlier than me.

'Yeah sure' she said

'But I eat quite late so just say when your hungry and I'll make something' I said stretching.

'Okay thanks trouble'

A bit and hour and a half later we had eaten and I was laying on the sofa with my head in G's lap as she drew circles on my shoulder with her thumb.

'How's stuff with the national team?' She asked and I let out a sigh.

'The other week 16 of us including me all wrote identical emails to the federation saying that we weren't happy and how things needed to change' I said. 'And it great and all but at camp we had agreed that off of us would do it and I don't understand why they didn't. We were all in agreement and we might not be taken seriously now' i explained annoyed about the whole situation.

'Well you did the right thing by saying it's not right. The other girls will come to their senses at some point I'm sure' she said.

'I hope so. It's just that these girls are my friends and I thought they would support us' I said looking up at her. 'I risked my spot on my national team for them and they can't even show any signs of support' I said feeling my eyes well up and my thoughts started to crowd my head.

'Hey they do support you I'm sure they are just scared don't cry trouble' she said wiping the tears away from under my eyes and kissing my forehead. I smiled gratefully at her. She absentmindedly started to run her fingers through my hair and it was the most relaxing thing ever. My mind started to slow down and my thoughts started to get quieter and quieter at her actions.

'Thank you' I said my eyelids growing heaving by the second.

'For what?' She asked quietly.

'For everything!'

——————————————————
I love them. Ty for reading xx