Chapter 20 - lost and found

German        Spanish/Catalan

Adella's pov:

We wondered into the familiar tattoo shop hand in hand.

'Ooo this is new!' Viktor said gesturing to our entwined hand. Viktor also worked at Pardon Paris with Rosa and we were all quite good friends.

'Yep' I said, a pink flush spreading over my cheeks while Georgia had a big smile plastered on her face.

'Well I think I owe Rosa 10 euros then'

G got another tattoo while I just kept her company. It was after the shop had closed so it was dark when we walked back hand in hand.

I was telling her about my plans to stay up so I managed to sleep on the plane.

'Come on stay up with meeee' I begged as we wondered back.

'But I fall asleep fine on planes' She reasoned back.

'Okay how about you stay up with me for a bit THEN you can you to sleep' I said not wanting to stay up alone cause last time I got SO bored.

'Okayyy' She said rolling her eyes before muttering. 'The things I do for you honestly'

It was about 7 when we decided to watch Barça's game.

I always loved watching my best friends play and was always so proud of them.

'Bonmati! Bonmati!' I was running round the sofa chanting as she scored her 3rd goal of the game in under half time.

'Calm down trouble they haven't even won yet' G said laughing from her place on the sofa.

'George are you kidding' I said flopping down on top of her. The Catalan club was 6-0 up at not even half time.

'I know their team is stacked with top players' She marvelled.

'Yep including LA REINA' I said grinning at the nickname of my favourite player ever. I truly admired Alexia. She changed woman's football and won the balón de Oro, a once in a lifetime achievement, twice.

G grinned seeing my face light up as Barça scored yet again.

'They are too good for Liga F' I said.

'They really are. How many times have they won it again? Like 5 years straight?' She asked.

'Yeah something like that I stoped counting after 3' I chuckled.

'Do you ever wish you had stayed in the b team?' She asked as her hand found its way up my top, gently rubbing small but loving circles on my back.

'Not really. There's so many amazing people I wouldn't have met' I said gazing up at her.

'Me included I hope' She said grinning at me.

'Of course amore' I smiled and pecked her lips.

Both of us fell asleep on the sofa, my plans to stay up completely disappearing the minute her hand found its way into my hair.

We both woke with a start as G's phone rang far too loudly right in our ears.

'Yes Lina what do you want' She said grumpily.

I didn't hear what the German woman said back but G jumped up and looked at me panicked.

'We are supposed to be at the airport in 10 minutes'

We were in the car in recorded time and actually only ended up being 5 minutes late.

'Fancy seeing you here' Jill said teasingly and she threw her arms over my shoulders.

'Haha you're funny' I said and rolled my eyes but grinned at her.

'I know be jealous' she said and pretended to flick her hair sending us both into fits of giggles.

The flight was painful as they always were but somehow I made it out alive. We were all sent up to our rooms before doing a little team walk also known as letting my energy out so I didn't annoy the shit out of everyone.

'Klar you don't need to unpack every single thing' I wined lying on Syd's bed next to said person. All of us were quick to throw shorts and shirts on and soak up as much sun as we could.

'Come on we need to go before this one explodes' Syd said and Klara rolled her eyes.

'So dramatic' She mumbled and walked to the door looking at us expectingly.

'Come on then don't just lie there'

We both jumped up and ran out the door.

My arm was looped with Caro's as I basically dragged her down all the these different roads. We were told to meet the rest of the team back at the hotel in half an hour.

We were both in our own little world laughing at everything until we realised that we had no idea where we were.

'Shit' Caro had said suddenly as we watched the screen of her phone turn black.

'It's dead' I pointed out.

'No shit' She responded making me giggle.

'Where's yours' Caro demeaned holding out her hand.

I shrugged.

'I think in the hotel' I honestly had no clue.

'You're a menace you know' she smiled and wrapped her arm around my neck in a headlock dragging me back the way we came.

'Just go and ask' Caro said.

'No I don't wanna ask' I bit back. I didn't like speaking to new people and my brain was begging me not to go over.

'Hun it will be okay I promise you but we need to get back' she said hugging me then pulled back to look into my eyes.

'Do you want Linda to yell at us again' she suggested and I shook my head. Me and Caro always seemed to get into trouble with the other German.

'Go and ask then' I nodded, took at deep breath and walked towards the couple sitting on the bench. I pushed all my screaming thoughts to the back of my head wishing G was here to calm me. But she wasn't and I was a fully grown woman who would refuse to let her silly little thoughts get the better of her.

'Hola, perdón por molestarte, pero ¿podrías ayudarme rápido?' I said talking deep breaths to try and calm my pounding heart. (Hello sorry to bother you but could you help me quick).

The woman smiled at me warmly.

'Claro que si cariño' she said. (Of course my dear)

'Cómo podemos ayudar' The man, who I assume was her husband from the massive rock on her finger, said. (How can we help)

The couple let us all the way back to the hotel while chatting with us (me). I learnt that they wear actually from Madrid but had flown over to Mexico for their honeymoon hence the fat rock on her finger. I told them about our training camp and how me and Caro got lost.

'Gracias' Caro said and elbowed me to do the same.

'muchas gracias' I said to the couple as we reached the entrance of the hotel. I could see the rest of the team on the lobby.

'Esta bien querida' The man, Michal, said pinching my cheeks.(it's okay dear)

'tendrás que visitarnos pronto amor' The woman, Lucía, said and kissed my cheeks. (You will have to visit us soon love)

'voy a verte pronto' I said and waved as they left. (I will see you soon)

'That was fun' I said smiling at the German.

'You're such a pain' She rolled her eyes and smiled at me as we made our way inside.

——————————————

Not the best I know but I have some more ideas for next few. Sorry for slow updates. Ty for readingggg xxx