30: First snow

Satoru was a light sleeper, but that didn't stop him from taking up the entire bed.

In fact, he takes everything. He will steal your share of the comforter, more often than not your pillow, he will steal your coldness and replace it with his body heat, he will steal your clothes only to cover you with hot breath and hands grabbing you everywhere, and he quote, "stole your heart, did I not?"

You glared at him.

Him, Satoru, a grown man, your husband, who was wrapped in a cocoon of lavish sheets and three pillows under his head while you stood with crossed arms. All of which, he took from you throughout the night to warm himself in the coldness of late December.

"That is besides the point." you huffed, your nose in the air.

"Come onnnnn!" he teased, "you don't need these, I can warm you up just fine on my own!" You began walking away. "Wife, come back!"

"I feel nauseous." you mumbled, stumbling into the bathroom with hands clenched over your stomach. It was properly protruded by the baby now, and as tired as you were still, you forced yourself to pace the room in an attempt to ease your gut.

"Because I stole the comforter?"

"No!"

Satoru was up and walking over to you in an instant, looking inquisitively at you. His hair tousled, shirtless with trousers hanging low on his hips. As always, the sight of him alone made your heart squeeze unintentionally, sighing when his cold hand was placed upon your lower back which ached to no end. Humor was all gone now. And Satoru furrowed his brows, clearly upset to see you in this state.

"What do you need?"

"I don't know," you murmured. All the while you're turning to face him with arms wrapping around his midsection with a little whine. "Just don't feel good." He let out a small awww as your head lay against his exposed skin, slowly walking you back toward the bed.

You sat down slowly at the edge, and Satoru came down on his knees with a little pout, his hands set upon your thighs. "Now, boys and girls, whoever's in there, you better start being nice to your mom," he pointed comically at your distended belly with a small glare, "or we will have issues. No dessert for dinner."

"Oh, you sure told them." you quipped. Satoru gave you an exaggerated nod.

"Next I'll tell them to go to sleep early for the new year." he's standing now and pushing you back down onto the bed.

"Why's that?"

"'Cause I'll be fucking you silly. Duh," you smiled at his words, Satoru coming down to kiss you for the first time that morning. Most definitely not the last. "Love you. It feels so good to say it still." He mumbled.

"I love you, Satoru." you said through open mouthed sighs, his lips never stopping their assault on your own. Gojo Satoru was far too in love to ever leave you alone, especially when it came to intimacy between the both of you. And you're just as needy, your back is arching up off the bed, hands flying up to grip his bare shoulders and then...

"y/n! y/n!" the door flew open and with a very masculine yelp of surprise by Satoru, you both jumped up off the bed to see your two teenagers bounding into the room without a care as to what they just walked in on. "Look!" Kugisaki pointed behind you with a big grin.

"Look at what?!" Satoru groaned. "What is so important that you needed to barge in here?!"

He's frustrated and you're trying to catch your breath, tightening your yukata and speaking as evenly as you could. "Children, what-"