Chapter 24

Valeriana's pov

After arriving home I spent the rest of the school day in bed taking a nap. I was pretty drained energy wise from today. My head turns towards the door when I hear it open. It snapped me out of my slumber. Aurelio poked his head through the door.

"Someone is here to see you," he says before pushing my door open. Wiggles runs into the room before jumping onto the bed. I sit up and pet him excitedly. I look at Aurelio questioningly. "Lauren offered to let him stay with you for the night. She says you looked like you needed it after this week and last. I agree, you look emotionally drained. Are you ok, sorellina" he asked.

"I'm just tired," I mumble while looking at Wiggles. He was laying on my lap like he was small enough to be a lap dog. He throws his head back causing his head to hit my chest with enough force to push me to lay down. I laugh while scratching his chest.

"Lauren agreed to go on a date with me tonight. I won't be at dinner later," Aurelio says. I look at him quickly with a smile.

"Good, you both look like you need it," I smirk. Aurelio rolled his eyes before he walked out of my room. "You hear that boy? Your mom is going on a date with your future dad," I mutter to Wiggles. His ears perked up when I started talking to him. I continued to pet him before I fell asleep again.

"Is that Wiggles?" I heard one of my brothers ask. Another one shushed him. Which caused them to start fighting quietly but it wasn't quiet enough. Wiggles jumped up with a growl. My brothers stopped immediately.

"Stop!" I demand. Wiggles stopped growling before walking over to me and licking my face. I push his head away while petting him as I sit up and rub my eyes with my other hand a yawn leaving my mouth. My eyes land on Valerico, Valentino and Verena.

"Sorry, little love. I tried getting them out sooner before they woke you," Verena says. I nod my head.

"It's fine, I had a six hour nap already," I yawn. I was still tired.

"Really, then why are you still tired?" Valentino asked. Verena hit him before shoving my brothers out of my room and shutting the door behind them. She locked the door when they tried to come back in.

"Don't listen to them, V. Alice and her aunt stressed you out for two weeks. It's understandable to be emotionally drained," Verena says. I let out a sigh before opening my arms. Verena walks over to me. I wrap my arms around her waist.

"That's the second time I heard that... Do I look bad?" I asked. Verena looked down at me with a smile.

"No, you still look cute, but you also look tired. You also look like you're done with everyone's bullshit. I'm sad that you aren't feeling the best. I wish you weren't tired. How about we spend the weekend doing things you want to do. No boys just us. Anything you feel like doing and we'll do it," Verena says. I look up at her before nodding my head. "We can invite Jaylin and Sophie."

"We can invite them tomorrow. I just want to spend the rest of the day with you," I mumble. Verena brushed my hair out of my face before nodding her head. "You want to go swimming?" I asked.

"You just want to see me in less clothing don't you?" she asked. I smile at her.

"Oh yeah, that is definitely why I want to go swimming," I say while smacking her butt lightly. She laughs at that. "Yep, you should move now. I just realized your butt is in grabbing distance.. I have wandering hands," I say. Verena chuckles before walking away from me and towards the door.

"I'll meet you outside, little love," she says before unlocking the door and walking out. I smile to myself before going to change. Once I was done I grabbed a towel and called Wiggles to follow me. We made a quick pit stop in the kitchen where I grabbed snacks and drinks. Wiggles got something to drink out of his bowl before taking a few bites of his food before walking out of the room. We head outside. Wiggles runs around the backyard before he goes pee. I set the snacks down on the table.

Verena steps out of the house. My eyes rack over her body before looking away. Probably shouldn't have thought this was a good idea. She looked even better in a bikini. It revealed more tattoos and she had abs. Her arms were toned and her muscles were nice to look at. Damn it.

"Regretting this already?" Verena asked. I look at her and smile.

"Just a little," I mumble, Verena shook her head. She sets her towel down before crossing her arms over her chest and she looks around the backyard before she stops at Wiggles running around. Her muscles bulged and she made her breasts pop when crossing her arms. "Alright, I'm walking away from you now," I mutter. Verena's head shot back over to me. Her eyebrows furrowed before she looked down at herself and she laughed lightly.

"Shit, Little love, usually I'm wearing more clothes than this. You can't tell when I'm wearing a hoodie," she says rushing after me.

"Yeah well you're not wearing a hoodie now. It's noticeable," I mutter as we near the pool. "Extremely noticeable." Verena nods her head.

"Noted, little love, ready to get in?" she asked. I nod my head. Verena quickly grabbed my arms before she launched us into the pool. My eyes widened before I closed them as we hit the water. We both surface. "You know, I should have asked before I did that. That's how your brothers and I get into the pool. We try to be the first to get the other in," Verena says.

"What's a better way to get into the pool than launching yourself in while taking your enemy with you... Or in this case me?" I asked. Verena slowly smiles before she chuckles. I smile at her. There was a splash behind me causing me to turn. Wiggles swam over to me. "That would have been bad if he couldn't swim," I say. Verena nodded her head before she brushed my wet hair from my face.