CHAPTER 1

I looked sleepily at the physics teacher as he went on and on about physics stuff. 'When would this lesson ever end?', I thought to myself accompanied by a sigh. I then narrowed my eyes at him while he still taught obviously oblivious to what was going on while I wished for him to turn to stone. I sighed again from defeat since my eyes were starting to hurt from the hard staring. It didn't work, but it would have in some Disney fantasy.

I looked around at the focused students and wondered if I was the only one feeling that way, and my question got answered when Bella Margaret, gave the loudest yawn I personally have ever heard. Her face turned as bright red as her red pen's ink lying on her desk when the other students laughed at her actions and Mr. Collins gave her a stern look

"Cover your mouth before yawning Bella, its all part of manners" Mr. Collins warned and she quickly apologised, her face still red.

"OK students now let's-"

"RIIIIING" the bell sounded for recess releasing us from our cages.

"Finally" I muttered to myself.

Mr. Collins sighed "Not enough time" he said as he packed his books from the teachers table and headed out the door. I too packed my things and left the classroom going to the school's garden where students usually made out on the benches or other inappropriate stuff,let me put it that way. Passing the school gardens was also a nice way to relax your mind.

You'd see a couple walking hand in hand, best friends laughing and giggling at what someone said and bright flowers that make it the best school garden in the country. Well, of course you'd have to expect that and more from a school that made you pay up to a million dollars every semester.

Yes, Emill High was one of the only schools that made you pay someone's annual salary as school fees and guessing from what I'm saying, only rich kids are dumped in that hell hole that all other less privileged students are fighting for scholarship. I mean you'd meet all kinds of stupid bratty kids who act as if the world was bought by their parents.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as while walking, a leg suddenly popped out of know where and tripped me. For Christ sake why is this always happening to me. Ready to come into contact with the hard floor, I shut my eyes tightly but rather felt arms wrap around me preventing the fall.

I opened my eyes to see the most handsome creature you'd ever meet. He had honey coloured blonde hair and deep blue eyes, talk about a greek god. The guy still holding me looked down and smirked and how I wish I could wipe it off his stupid face.

I pushed myself off of him and dusted my uniform trying to clean the invisible dust on it.

"Heck Luke, stop smiling like an idiot" I said with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Ouch, you don't like it?, but that smile was for only you baby girl." He said with a wink. If it was any other ordinary girl they would've instantly had a heart attack but I'm not just any ordinary girl to fall for Luke's charms.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why roll your eyes at me dear?, I just saved you from falling and embarrassing yourself. Don't you think I deserve a thank you?" He said with a wide grin on his face.

I scoffed " thank you?". Wow this guy really had some guts huh?.

"And you're most welcome " he stated with the grin still on. Realising what he had just done I glared at him.

"Why on earth will I thank the person who intentionally put his leg in my way for me to trip and fall?" I asked with a brow up.

"Hey, I caught you didn't I " he asked raising his hand in surrender.