CHAPTER 25

I was tired and ready to move out of the damn circle when suddenly an enormous being entered and shook the ground with each step.

I stared in awe and fear when he stood towering over me like...well like a tower.

"Welcome into the circle ladies and gentlemen, the bull" the Conductor said and I gulped, hard

That was the bull?, I asked myself. He was so huge and no wonder Freddie said he could uproot trees. Those hands were massive enough to break down the Eiffel Tower.

Cheers were ringing in the air as stupid boys and girls were ready to see the bull fight but unfortunately for me the only sound that I could hear ring in the air was my death toll.

I deeply inhaled some air and wiped the blood that was dripping from my lip with the back of my palm as the spectators watched silently.

Suddenly, the bull attacked and I swiftly slid down through the gap between his legs and he turned back round looking mad.

He hit his chest like a gorilla and I couldn't help but notice how he behaved so much like an animal, probably why he's named the bull.

He attacked again and this time not knowing what to do I just ran for my life. He chased after Me angrily trying to get hold of me but I wouldn't allow that.

All of a sudden not knowing what happened, he just suddenly appeared infront of me and pushed me by my shoulders so hard that I slid face upwards to Jace's feet.

He looked down at me on the floor with an emotionless face and I looked up with a small smile but not before he took a step back and the bull just jumped over me blocking my view from anything.

What a big bully he must've been, I thought and quickly jumped out of the way before he landed his fist so hard to the ground.

I looked on in bewilderment as my eyes widened. That would've been me if I hadn't made a move

"Hey Dude, you wanna kill me?" I asked angry and he gave an evil grin

"Exactly" he said as he lunged at me and managed to grab my right arm's wrist between his thumb and index finger and squeezed it so hard.

I tried to pull away but it was so useless as he smiled watching my face twist in pain. I wanted to scream but I didn't want him to have the pleasure of thinking that he was causing so much pain so tried to get him off with my left hand.

Suddenly we all heard a 'snap' and my right wrist felt like it was being detached from the rest of my body.

I wanted to cry so bad and scream the  fucking pain out but I just managed to attack him and land a hard punch on his face with my left.

"Kate!" I heard Freedie yell from the group and I turned to see her look as if she had watched a horror movie.

As tough as she was Freddie hated all types of horror stuff and had this weird expression on her face which she had on right now.

The bull groaned in pain and held his burst lip with so much anger in his eyes. He ran to attack and not seeing this in time he lifted me of the ground and threw me with so much force on the floor and I thought that that was the end.

I was weak and tired and ready to give up when I heard Freddie yell

"Kate get up. I swear that if you let him kill you I wouldn't hesitate to bring you back to life and kill you for a second time" she said and the bull laughed like a demon when I slowly got up from the floor while I cradled my broken wrist into the other.

"Your wrist is like a twig, so slim and weak. Do you have bones in them?" He asked mockingly and I frowned from pain.

He turned round ready to walk for a distance before lunging at me when I jumped on his back by surprise and chocked him with my left arm tightened around his throat.