CHAPTER 10

I looked at them thinking off how to escape this mess. My eyes then wondered around and the huge guy noticed this.

"Baby girl we're here for a peaceful mission, just get in the car with no struggling and no one gets hurt ok" he said as he pulled a gun out of his pants and pointed it at me. My feet suddenly turned into jelly and I fell right on the floor. Heck what was I going to do?

"Good girl" one of the men in black said as he and his friend came to grab each one of my arm and help me to stand up with a death grip on me

"I have to admit, Mr.Willson has such a beautiful daughter" the huge man said as he stepped forward and brought the gun so close to me. Out of fear I pushed my head back as he took advantage of the opportunity and slowly moved the gun on my face, moving down my neck and getting closer to my boobs. God I was terrified, what was he going to do?

"Get away from her you bastard" a loud voice echoed through the night and we all turned our heads to see, Luke. My God what was happening?

"It's you again, I thought we caught you the last time?" The huge guy asked as he turned his body fully to face Luke

"Unfortunately for you I can't be easily caught" Luke said and the man gave a wicked smirk

"Let us do our job boy and we'll all stay alive to see our parents. Just get in the car and everything would be fine" the man said as he pointed the gun towards Luke but Luke didn't seem frightened at all. Infact, he smirked

"You have no idea who you're talking about" he said with his hand fidgeting slowly in his pocket I observed.

He then turned his gaze sharply to me as if telling me something with his eyes. I immediately understood it and without a second to lose I got down and Luke threw some silver round ball at the guy holding my right arm and before it hit his face, it exploded. Heck, yes it did.

The man let go off my arm, fell down and cried in pain as the other looked at him with worry loosening his grip around my arm. I instantly seized this opportunity and stepped on the guy's left foot and bit the hand that held my arm.

He cried and let go off me as I took to my heels and run straight ahead following Luke. The huge man roared with anger and shot a bullet straight up to scare us and I yelped.

I suddenly stopped and Luke realising that I had stopped running and came back to grab my hand trying to get me to follow him but I pulled my hand from him.

"What on earth are you doing let's go" he ordered trying to grab my hand again but I pulled it away

"Who the hell are you because you're not Luke" I boldly asked not ready to move until he told me

"Heck Miss this is not the right time to ask" he said as he frantically looked around to see if the bad guys were coming

"Miss?" I asked.

"Can't you see me wearing the same uniform as you?" I added and he just cursed and looked around before grabbing my arm with one hand, holding my waist with the other and flung me over his shoulder. Before I knew it, this guy was running with me on him.

"Hey put me down" I ordered after we had ran for a while and he surprisingly did. The men suddenly came running like dogs after us, hot on our tail

"Carry me up, carry me up" I said as I held on tight to him and he sighed before holding me again and flinging me on his shoulder as he ran at full speed.

We found a corner to hide at as the men who had now multiplied followed another path and we lost them.

"I sighed with relief as the men passed by without noticing us but I was still on the guy. I tried to get down but his grip around me tightened and I screamed