CHAPTER 3

"So you're saying a modelling agent just spotted you two on the road and gave you her business card?" Dad asked the next day not believing our story.

"Yeah, she even offered a hefty amount If we'd work with her". Kyle said stressing on the hefty.

"But you don't need the money" Dad said.

"That's exactly what I told her" Kyle pointed out.

"But Dad I'd like to try it. To become a famous model, to become noticed" I said  as I practically begged him.

"Then go but I'm not joining"Kyle said and I frowned

"But Kyle, Amanda says she wants the both of us not just me"

"Kate, I wish I could but I'm just not interested like you are"Kyle said as he sat down and crossed his leg on the couch.

"Kyle you're literally a heartthrob at school, you were made to be a model can't you do this one thing for me" I said to Kyle with my puppy eyes on though I knew I was being ungrateful.

Kyle had done a lot for me I didn't need to force him to do what he didn't want to after all he wouldn't force me to do what I don't want to do.

"Fine" he said with a sigh

"Really?" I asked holding my breath as if breathing out could change his mind.

"Yeah and please Breath cause I wouldn't want anyone dying infront of me. Especially you" he finished off and I ran to hug him.

"And by the way you are noticed, how do you think fucking Matt fell in love with you?. And even if no one in this world notices you, I will always see you"

"And that's enough" I said as I hugged him tighter and we heard Dad sniffle making us break from our hug to look at him.

"You kids make me so proud every second by just looking at you. I love how you love eachother and you make me miss my sister" he said as he cleaned an imaginary tear from his eye and we ran to hug him.

"So you kids sure that you want to take the offer?" Dad asked and we nodded both sure that we wanted it. Well I was sure that I wanted it.

And the next thing you know he was talking on phone with Amanda and the nextweek we were having photo shoots and putting on different amazing clothes with our faces on magazines and ads and we were famous because everyone loved how we looked when we wore matching clothes which the studio provided.

Everything was better than I had imagined. I gained full popularity at school my grades improved drastically making both Kyle and I teachers pet and most of all i loved how girls always went to Kyle for autographs making Luke boil with jealousy.

"The wonder twins are my favourite people in the world, next to Mom and Dad of course" Freddie said as she put her arms around Kyle and I shoulders pulling us in for a hug.

"Aww, and you're our favourite Freddie" I said hugging her back.

One day when we were at home in the apartment, and Freedie was in my room with me and Kyle was in his room while Dad was still at work, Freddie and I had our girl talk while she was complaining and punching my pillow on the bed.

"He still has this bored expression anytime he's around me" Freddie groaned. "Nothing has changed Kate"

"Don't worry, time would tell. One day he'd see you differently Trust me" I assured her with an encouraging smile.

"But Kate, its been like ten years now since I've known you two but nothing has changed"

If you're lost we're talking about Kyle  and if you haven't noticed, Freddie has this major crush on him. Ever since we were fifteen. Just two years ago, well let me say one since we are not yet seventeen but would turn it next two months.