CHAPTER 4

I walked up to her with a smile on but she didn't see it because was busy solving some hard equations.

I then cleared my throat and it worked because she looked up and she looked shock to see me standing infront of her. As if I were a ghost.

"Hi" I said still smiling.

"I'm Katie" I introduced and she still had that surprised look on before looking round to see if I were talking to someone else and pointed back to herself

"Me?" She asked. Her long red hair swayed when she turned round and her brown eyes looked confused. I have to admit she was cute.

"Who else is called Isabella here?" I asked as I took the seat next to her

"Sorry, its just that I'm not used to people like you talking to me" she admitted and I raised a brow up

"People like me?"

"Not in a bad way, but a good way. Like the popular kids" she said and I nodded understanding what she tried to say.

"So you already know me?" I asked and she looked at me as if i had said something stupid

"Of course, who doesn't know the famous wonder twin Katie Wilson?" She asked making me smile at her

"You're an idol. You're super famous, smart and really pretty. Not to mention your hot twin brother Kyle Wilson" she rattled and I was shocked she knew information about myself that I didn't know. Was I really pretty?.

And did she just say that Kyle was hot. That was music to my ears.

"Do you really think that my brother's hot?" I asked her and her eyes widened

"Fuck yes" she answered really loudly and everyone turned to look at her.

I promise you, her face turned just as red as her hair.

I quietly laughed at her as she hid her face in embarrassment.

"It's OK, worse has happened to me before" I said and the colour in her face started coming back.

"Really?" She asked

"Yeah" I lied.

"Wow, you really know how to make people feel better" she said with a smile and before I knew I had grown to like Isabella.

"Call me Isabel" she offered and I smiled widely at her.

Kyle soon noticed I and Isabel hanging out and would ask me everything she said and if she asked about him.

I then felt like a wire connecting him to Isabel because if I get cut, Kyle would loose all contact that he has with her because he was acting so shy to talk to her.

Once, Isabel and I were walking down the hallway when Matt appeared out of nowhere and walked towards us.

I was ready to attack if he did something stupid when he did something totally unexpected, he kissed freaking Isabel.

"What the hell?" I asked so confused.

After breaking from their really passionate kiss infront of me, yuck, she pecked him on the lip and hugged him

"O I've missed you babe, its been two days since you travelled to Italy. How are you?" She asked and I felt like falling in a bucket of fish.

"Can someone tell me what the fuck is happening here" I said ready to burst and Matt gave me an evil smile as he placed his arm on Isabel's shoulder. That didn't help.

"Actually Kate dear" he started and I cringed at that name. It brought back so much awful memories

"Isabel here and I are a couple" he said making me stare at them as if my eyes were numb