Chapter1: the world

A/N
I hope you guys really like this book! Thanks.
________________________

I was ready to get to out this crapy house! My parents died 4 years ago so it was just me and my aunt, but she was really old and frail. one of her stupid doctors told her she should go to one of the homes for old people.

I'm my opinion that's where seniors go to die, but auntie just said to live my life and to be careful of the strange world.

I have to say, I will miss her but living with her I won't. when the doctors came to pick her up and take her I had to sign so many papers approving that she can go.

Honestly, I felt good. all I wanted for the past 4 years was to get my life together and I was. today my own place my own room!

This was going to be fun.
****

" Move the couch over here." I yelled. Sebastian and Danny lifted up the old couch and placed it where I asked. when they set it down I nodded. " that could work."

Danny's tongue was out, he was exhausted. Sebastian just laughed. " what's up buddy, is the cute little baby tired." Danny rolled his eyes.

"I'm not a baby, I'm a MAN!!" He put his hands on his hips. that's when we all lost it. Sebastian laughed so hard he cried.

Danny bowed his head and laid on the floor. " ohh.. Hahahah." I said. Danny was a nice a guy. he had dark black hair and brown puppy eyes. he was like my brother, we grew up together.

Sebastian on a the other hand. he was the most mischievous person on the planet. he was always hiding and doing something. he was a pain in the butt.

I heard Bella from the hall way. " did Danny just say he was a man?!" She said holding in her laughter. we all nodded and she bursted.

After the whole thing blew over the guys went and got more stuff from the moving truck. i had moved from a small town to one of the largest city's in the country. New York.

Me and all my friends decided to move to a city where we could explore and have fun. me and Bella will have an apartment and Sebastian, Danny will be our kind neighbors.

We all got settled. our little new home looked great. we had 3 rooms 2 bathrooms a large living room and a cool kitchen.

Bella was the oldest out of all of us. she was 22, Bella had finished college and received her self as a modern house stylist. she transforms boring old houses to one of the best. Bella is the one doing all the decorations to the apartment.

Then there's Danny, the brother I never really had. when my parents died he was one of my few friends that helped me get back my life. we have known each other since the 1st grade. He was the best big brother ever even though we were the same age.

Sebastian is 19. Two years older than me and Danny. he thinks he runs the place! Makes me do all the work so he can take it easy, but I always punch him and he shuts up. otherwise than that he was pretty cool.

I sat on the bar stool facing the mini tv on the counter. Turning on the ON button. there was nothing to watch, all the channels were the news and Keeping up with The Kardashions.

I yawed and stretched my arms. my eyes were almost about to close, I got up and went to my room. my bed was a king sized bed, with soft pillows and comfy sheets.

I changed to my PJ's and got to bed. During the night I felt warm and safe. I shifted and put my arm around Mr. monkey. (pillow pet) I clinched on to it like if it was my life.

Morning came after a few hours. I opened my eyes and saw the time on the wall. it was 11... it took me a few minutes, " SHIT!!" I had a college interview in 45 minutes.

I ran to the bath room and went to the shower. I scrubbed my body with soap that smelled oh so good. when I was done rinsing my body I came out and grabbed a towel.

My long dirty blonde hair was a jumbled mess. I brushed it and blow dried. then the worst thing in the world came, make up. I hurried to put the dark mascara on my eye lashes. it made my electric blue eyes pop.

I came storming out the door and into the closet I went. grabbing what ever was clean and throwing it on me. it was a cute blue shirt with a pocket on the left side,dark blue jeans and a messy bun. I think I'm ready.

The minute I looked at the clock I had 10 minutes to get there. Easy.

When I got in my car with all my papers and folders, I put the key in the engine and road off. Traffic was awful! I'm going to be late.

Cars beeping and hassling other people to go. looking at the time it was 11:40, 5 more minutes! These people from NYCU were hard core! If you weren't there in time, they would give the last spot to some other person.

I finally got to the campus and ran out my car carrying all my papers and folders. a lot of people bumped me but I got my shit together and stayed calm.

It was super important for me to get into this school. this is where both of my parents met and graduated from. I had to get into the school and if I didn't it would be like I would be disappointing both of my parents.

I got in to the office right on time. I checked in and sat down next to some guy. i organized my papers and prayed I would get in. " let me guess, your going to be attending NYCU?" Said the guy next to me.

His chocolate brown hair a mess. hazel almost green eyes and amazing features. I was breathless of his image. " yeah, let's hope I get in." he nodded. " you will." He said with a smile.

" Miss. Emily Clair." said the man at the door way. i made eye contact with the guy sitting next to me. " good luck."

I nodded and raised my brow. I entered the room. it was all made out of wood. the smell in there smelled like rain and firewood.

I took a seat. "so Miss Emily why do you want to attend to NYCU?" He said.
"I think NYCU is one of the best universities there is in New York and one of the many reasons I want to go here is because my parents attended the school." He nodded his head.

"Welcome Miss Emily Claire you are now part of the NYC university." I couldn't believe it! He didn't check any papers no history check backs nothing! Oh my god. he extended his arm so a hand shake.

I shook his hand proudly. " you only need to sign a few papers and you will be assigned your own dorm with key. again welcome."

" Thank you so much it's an honor to attend to this amazing school." I smiled and I took my stuff. I had a seat next to the guy again.

I was so happy! " So did you make it?" I had the largest grin on my freckled face. " yeah I did." I said trying not to jump up and down.

He chuckled. I got up and signed the few papers. when I was done, i walked over the guy. " nice talking to you." he nodded. " see you around." he said. with that I left.

I came home. everyone was up and around the table eating breakfast. they all looked at me. "Did you make it?" Bella asked.

I jumped. " YESS!!!" I said squealing. they all ran towards me. " Congratulations!" Said Danny. that night I was so happy, I wondered if my parents are too.

___________________________

Thanks for reading ! If you liked it give a vote and comment!

Until next time~ Kimberly