Chapter14: marking me

The whole day yesterday was amazing. we both had south fun at the beach then for rest of the day we watched movies.

We were on the couch, Hunter was on my lap I ran my fingers through his soft hair.

The whole thing with my parents went back into my mind. The way they were killed by Lycans .

It all seems like a big dream. I have the most amazing boyfriend in the world but I'm also running away from the killers that killed my parents.

That's just awesome. " love, I can smell your stress from here." Hunter said in a sigh.

" it's all good I'm just going back to memory lain that's it."

" just go back to sleep." I whispered in his ear. I got up and covered him with a blanket. He has been nonstop worrying since we got here. He needs to sleep.

I started wondering around the living room found a guitar. It seemed old but very well maintained.

I started playing, I hummed.

" I've never seen stars shine as bright as you, your the sun to my world. Hmmmmmm." I sang.

Hunters head popped out from the couch. From the corner of my eye I could see him smiling.

" baby, let's go to wonderland. You are my wonderful wonderland. Hmm." It was a weird song but to my parents it was the best one in world.

I remembered an old song. But all I knew was the rhythm, it was a long time since I've played or even sang.

I hummed a few. I started to dizzy for some reason. " Hunter." I said in pain. He jumped and he was next to me in seconds.

" hold on Emily." He rubbed my back and tried to calm me.

The dizziness was over. I laid on my back and took a deep breath.

" what's happening.." Hunter sighed.
" your body is getting weaker. Every day that passes we both will get weaker. I know you want to wait till we mate but.."

I stopped him. " I want to mate.. But it's been busy lately and now that we are finally free.. You know."

" your birthday is tomorrow." I gasped. I had totally forgotten about my birthday!

" If we don't mate by tomorrow.. We might not even make it to next week."

That was dropped like a bomb.

" I need to mark you." I sighed. " dose it hurt?.." Hunter took a lose strand of hair and tucked it behind my ear.

"Just for a second then it will all go away."

I nodded. He came up to neck and by teeth popped out. I want scared, I never even flinched.

He stuck his teeth into my neck I felt like if I was ON FUCKING FIRE.

It hurt like hell but I wasn't going to act like a little kid about it.

He was done marking me and he licked it. Well um, weird.

When Hunter pulled away his eyes were red. His vampire side must have been activated.

" did it hurt?" He asked. " no." I lied and I knew he knew lied.

" I'm sorry."

I rubbed my neck and just ignored the pain that was almost gone.

" it's ok Hunter.." I got up but I got light headed. " you might want to go to bed. C'mon lets go."

He grabbed me by the waist. We both cuddled in our warm bed.

Hunter snuggled his face in the creek of my neck. I giggled because it tickled.
I closed my eyes and drifted off.
***

" Emily.." I voice said. " wake up my love.." That voice I knew  it.

" your going to die. Just like your parents.."

I woke up and took a deep breath. Hunter sat up. " you ok?"

" the shadow man.." I said. My lip quivered in fear. Hunter raised an eyebrow and then widened his eyes..

" that's no shadow man love, that's the devil himself.."

I got up. I needed some time,  going for a walk.

I grabbed my phone and head phones,
" Emily were are going?" Hunter asked.

" for a run." I started running. This use to always help. I ran and ran and ran till my legs could no more. I stopped and took a deep breath.

Some bushes ruffled. " hello?" Oh god ..  I'm going to die .

Big huge foot steps walking towards me. Fuck..!

I heard a growl. Then I saw a huge wolf in front of me. I sighed and noticed it was only Hunter. " really?! You scared the shit out of me. You crazy dog." I walked over to the big wolf.

I had forgotten it was Hunter and I was scratching his tummy and behind his ears.

I laughed with his foot started to move when I scratched  his ear. " I cooled down now so let's go back home,"

He changed to human size again. Which was awkward to see him naked. " um.. Well then."

I trailed up and down his body.
" it's not lady like to drool love." I widened my eyes and kept walking.

We got home and I went to bathroom to take a shower. " where are you going now?" Hunter asked. I pointed to the bathroom.

" shower.." He bit his lip. " can I join?" I gasped. " no!" Hunter just chuckled.

I got out of the shower and saw Hunter making something to eat. And this time he was wearing clothes.

Damn it..

I flashed back on his amazing abs.
"you smell so good." He whispered.
" yeah, I love that coco body wash it smells so good and it-"

All of a sudden I was on top of the counter. Hunter kissed my cheek and went down to neck.

His kisses were gentle but passionate. He carried me to our room.

Hunter took off his shirt and its like if God himself sculptured him.

I roamed his body and kissed ever part of it. I unzipped my pants.

" are you sure?" Hunter asked

" yes."

This was the night we mated..

___________________________
You get it girl ! Ok so, I hope you guys are as excited as I am. Canted believe she's found this amazing God of body and of course feeling and love.

If you liked This chapter give it a comment and vote!
#watty2015
Until next chapter my loves-Kimberly