Chapter5: Answers to your question.

" Your a hybrid?" I asked Shockley.
" Yeah. my whole family is werewolf but my fathers mate was a vampire, my mother."

The book wasn't trash, everything in the book is real. What was going on!
" Ok next, what about the scary people with a guns?" He nodded slowly,

" Those are rouges. there basically werewolfs that don't approve of what we do so they go rouge and they don't have a pack. those guys know that your my mate, and they want to kill you for it. "

I felt threatened, not by him but just the way he said it made me have goosebumps.

" Your handling this amazingly well." he said with an arched eyebrow.
" Yeah well, im used to being let down and my world is like an eruption. I just don't react that much in weird situation."

He sat next to me. " you are safe here. I'm sorry I had to take you out of your life but it was to dangerous." I nodded and him a smile. " thanks, Hunter." he rubbed my back.

" I will fix you something to eat." he got up and left. I ruffed my hair and massaged my head, I was stressed but I could handle it.

I heard someone coming. it was a guy, he was talking on my phone. I looked over at him and he looked at me.
" Hello there." he said with a slang.

Great,all I needed was some creepy dude. " What." I said Irritated. " calm down doll. what's a pretty girl like you doing here all alone."

He sat next to me and put his arm around me. that's it! I grabbed his arm out my leg between his feet and pulled. in matter of seconds he was on the ground.

" Don't touch me." Hunter came back. he had a grin on his face. " what are you smirking about." he looked at the guy on the floor.

" You have fighting techniques. you will be trained in hand to hand combat with your trainer." i didn't expect that, Hunter came closer and I felt my body move to him.

He cupped my face. " I doubt you will need it, I will always protect you." I felt his breath on my lips and inches away from a kiss that we will never be pulled from.

He moved away. " I'm sorry, I really want to but not now. I promise you we will have our moment." my body ached for his touch.

I guess we are soul mates. He made circles with his finger on my cheek.
"Hunter, I want to know more about you." he nodded. " tomorrow you will have more details about everything, but tonight you will rest."

I was so confused. he said tonight? It was only like 11. " it's early. I just got here." he bit his lip. " when your in the house, time moves faster. it's night time love." he opened one of the curtains.

It was dark out. damn. " ok, then show me my room."

He took my hand and I felt a spark. lust was in our eyes just looking at each other.

" Why do I feel this way." I put my arms around his neck. " your my mate, it's like you have your own wolf inside you. my wolf is crazy for you." he got closer.

My lips wanted to touch his so badly.
" I want you." his breath on my neck. my heart was beating against my chest. it felt like gun shots being released inside me.

It hurt not to touch him. I needed him too. I was inches way from his rosy lips, " Emily, you know we cant."

" Why." I kissed his neck, leaving trails of lip stick. " I will explain everything tomorrow." he let go of my grasp.

I was so embarrassed. " oh my god. what am I doing." I fixed my hair and ran up the stairs.

I went to a random room that had the door open. I locked the door behind me. Why did I kiss him like at!Oh my god.

Someone knocked at the door. " Emily, let me in please, I want to talk." I was so embarrassed right now.

" listen, I want this but just not right now at this moment. I want to know every little detail about you.ok?"

I slowly unlocked the door and opened it. a blonde piece of hair covered my face. Hunter signed, " I know it's hard,love. I just want this to be perfect."

I nodded. he took the strand of hair and tucked it behind my ear. " don't hide your pretty face." my blue eyes met his hazel green eyes.

It felt like the world was in slow motion. " so um where's my room?" He looked around the room I was in.

" This one, right next to mine." I didn't really get the chance to look around. the bed was kind sized, I had a huge dresser, but the windows caught my eye the most.

I moved the curtains and I was in Aw. the view of the whole forest, the moon was shinning bright as ever. this definitely wasn't NYC.

" This is amazing." I whispered. Hunter stood next to me. " yeah it is, it's away from honking cars and people yelling at you in traffic." he chuckled.

The tall pine trees swayed as the wind blew. it was fall, things were getting much cooler. it was nice though, not too cold and not to hot, the perfect weather.

I think I was still in shock of everything. I still couldn't believe this would be my life.

" Are you ok?" Hunter asked. " yeah I'm fine." I really wasn't, I don't know why I feel all these emotions right now. it's just so hectic.

" You know I can smell when someone is lying." I turned my head. this guy can do anything. " what's wrong beautiful. tell me." he sat on the bed and wanted to sit with him.

" I don't know, in just confused or something. I mean I know what's but I can't believe it." I slowly let my body ease into in the fact.

Hunter took off his shoes and put his back against the head board. with that I followed his and put my head on his chest. the warmth of his body felt so good.

I didn't know much about him and yet it felt like I knew him forever. " you have to relax. your so tense and stubborn sometimes."

I couldn't argue with that, I know I'm stubborn. Hunter stroked my long blonde hair. my eyes were getting heavy.

I fell asleep and for the first time I felt safe.

___________________________
If you liked this chapter give it a comment and vote thanks.
Until next time-Kim