Chapter17: ready for combat

It was an early morning, my body was still a little sore but not a big deal. My blonde hair swept over my shoulders, my back was bare.

I sat up and looked threw the big window big window the sun was coming out and it hit the tresses in a perfect way.

" rise and shine babe. We got a lot to do." Hunter yawned. I put on a big shirt of his. " your so hot.." Hunter whispered.

I laughed. My stomach was hurting for some reason. Weird. I ignored it. "So you have the plan all scratched out, for combat?" Hunter sighed.

" yes I do, we head out at dawn tomorrow." It was weird how in movies wars always happen at dawn.

Hunters hair was flat and sticking out.
" you need some gel in that hair." He chuckled.

" so we have to get ready today,  I will need info on what's the plan and a lot of coffee." I said tiredly.

" yeah, you will have to come with me for every confidence today. " he said in a husky voice. He was so hot in the morning.. With his voice and messy hair! Ugh

We both got up and got dressed. I took a shower and did my morning routine. Then we both went down for breakfast. James was still sleeping in his room and I didn't want to bother the poor boy.

Hunter and I ate and we went to a conference. " ok, Emily is our Luna. I will direct the combat and the rest of the warriors will fight."

I still didn't get this, they did know it's 2015 and we don't have to were suits and armor to do this right?

" what are we going to wear?" I asked randomly. There was 5 men in the room and they all looked at me. Hunter chuckled. " if you are thinking this is going to be with swords and metal armor you are wrong my love."

My cheeks got red. I really didn't know about this. " you will see later at dawn ok?" I nodded.

" ok well now what's the plan, some people have to cover the entrance the back and the sides. We can't send every one at a time, if we all die then this will be all unsolved." The men nodded.

" you do have a point, our plan is similar to what you said Emily." 

Hunters eyebrows knotted. " how do you know about battle entry?" Is shrugged. " black ops, GTA, I don't know."

" are those video games?" Hunter laughed. I nodded.

The whole day pasted and it now was 11:30. We had half an hour to leave.

I was in my room just relaxing till all of this started. Hunter came in. My stomach was still hurting from this morning.

" are you nervous?" He asked. " yes." I admitted. " everything is going to be ok. You...um can't get hurt." I raised an eyebrow.

" what do you mean?"

" I mean, you can't die. Even if someone hurts you it heals instantly."

What?! Oh my gosh I'm so awesome. What if I cut my arm off, will it grow back? Geez this was really cool. All Thai time I thought I would never have super powers. Pfff! I'm a hero with super powers and all I need now is a cape.

Hunter had a bag. " here." He handed me the bag. When your done come downstairs.

He left and I opened the bag. It had two guns three knifes and a black suit. I put everything on the bed.

I started checking all the guns to see if they were loaded and cleaned. The good thing of having a father that was Being followed everywhere, was that I knew how to disarm a gun and put it back together in seconds.

I had a dead shot. I just pointed and shot, a perfect shoot. Putting the black armor on it was stretchy and conferable . It had an elastic slot on the left leg so I could put a gun there.

I put a knife on my side and one on sleeve. I pulled my hair back into a tight ponytail.

In the bottom of the bag there was sunglasses. The hell would I need sun glasses for? I put them on and I was breath taken.

It was a night vision glasses. This was so cool. I went down stars, everything felt like slow motion. Everyone downstairs looked at me in shock.

Every one that was going to fight was down stairs. Most of the guys were just were sweat pants and a plan shirt then there was other dressed the same way I was.

I guess some of them were going in like werewolfs and some with guns, that was a nice move.

Hunter smirked when he saw me but then worry flashed over his face. I needed him to be ok.

He handed my an ear piece. " we will communicate with this." I nodded. I was the only one wearing these glasses. That's when I remembered they could see at night. There eyes are night vision.

" let's head out!" Hunter yelled. " are you sure you want to do this Emily?"

" yes. I'm  going to kill the animal who killed my parents." I said coldly.

Hunter nodded. Everyone turned to wolfs and ran. I had to go on a motorbike to get there, it was 50 miles.

When we got there it was a huge castle. Seemed like a kids movie where the evil witch lives in.

" east side check in, west side check in. North side check in," I could hear everything from my ear piece.

" every one ready?"

They all checked in.

" let's go."

___________________________
Thanks for all the love you guys! If you liked it give it a comment and vote.
#watty2015
Until next chapter-Kimberly.