Chapter9: invisable man

" These pancakes are GREAT!" James said with his cheeks full of food.

Hunter ate his food and I just drank water. I really didn't have an appetite. I remembered when me and Danny would go to this grassy field back in Washington Seattle. it was the perfect view of the mountains.

We would go there on my worst days. even now I miss it so much, but being here is pretty. I like it but it's not the same without Danny here.

" So, today I have to fly out to Florida. I have a meeting."

Hunter took me out me out of my thoughts. " oh um, how long?"

" 2 days." It wasn't right to leave me alone when all this shot is happening.

" It's about the guys that have been flowing you and even the death..." he stopped talking.

" The death of Danny." I said.

" Who's Danny?" James asked. " just one of friends." I smiled at him. I tried to be strong and act like nothing happened..

That's just what I do. I keep all my emotions in and when I'm on the edge of releasing hell inside me, I hurt people.

I said so much crap to Danny when my parents past, but he was still there.

" I thought I was your friend." James said in a sad voice.

" Your my best friend! Not just a friend."

He made an O with his mouth. " Thank you for the amazing pancakes, wolfie." Hunter raised an eyebrow and laughed hysterically.

" Wolfie?" Hunter asked. James nodded.

" I like that nickname, wolfie." I giggled and Hunter stood up.

" Ha. Ha., every funny. I have a plane to catch so I will see you in two days." I hugged him tight.

" Call me when you land."

" Trust me I will be calling you every 5 minutes. " he kissed me.

"Ewwww!!!!! Now you got koodies !" James pointed at me.

" Me have koodies! So what will you do if I kiss you." James eyes were wide open.

I ran after him and I caught him. I started kissing his cute little cheeks. and tickled his tummy.
His laugher filled the room.

Hunters prove:

I saw how Emily acted around james. she loved kids. I can only imagine when she holds our baby one day.
***
" Alpha, the plane is ready." I was in my room getting my important things I needed to show the counsel.

I walked by Emily's room. her and James made a fort and were on the floor watching spider man on the Tv.

I didn't just like her, I love her. ever since I saw her I knew. I felt the spark, my body was creating waves of fire.

**
The smell of rain filled my nose. I had arrived at my destination.

It felt so good to be in a wet and hot environment. the moist air helped relax, but for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about Emily.

I need her touch.

" Alpha, your going to be late."

" Yeah, let's go."

I pulled out my phone and tried calling Emily but there was no single out here.

We walked about half a mile and got the Councils home. it was hidden very well, there used to be 8 elders. or council, there the same.

A lot of them got murdered, by the Lycans. lycan is an other word for werewolf, but these creatures are lethal.

They will kill on sight. it's like if there soul and humanity were ripped out of them.

On the trip I was accompanied by some of my trust worthy friends. I hated when they called me Alpha. I have known them since I was a little kid.

But because we are going to the council they have to address me to their Alpha.

I knocked at the door. the house was made from wood, like a small cabin.

" Hello dear Hunter, I have been waiting. please come in." the elder said.

Inside there was a fire going and a pot of tea in the center of the table.

I sat down in the old wooden chair.
" elder, we have much to talk about."

" yes, like your mate?" I nodded. " I fear that she might be in danger of the Lycans."

" I will see what I can do for you and your soul mate. How is Emily?"

" good, soon I will mark her. After the marking we will mate."

Elder poured a cup of tea. " does she know the risks of being your mate? How when you guys mate, you will have to leave your pack and step down as Alpha? You will be forced to always looking over your shoulder."

I swallowed dryly. I haven't told Emily the whole thing yet, we've been busy and I still want to know her better.

" you have to tell her Hunter."

" I will, mother."

EMILY PROV

James snored away,We had just finished a whole marvel averagers series in 2 hours.

I tucked him under my arm and held him tight. It's only been 3 days since I have known this kid and I was in love with him.

His cute little face for a 5 year old. I hoped to one day have kids of my own. I was thinking back when Hunter said we would one day have kids.

He was my soul mate.. Who else would  I love as much as him.

***
" Emily .. Wake up ." I heard James. He shook me widely.  " what happened.." I said worried.

" i saw someone! He looked scary !!" He was almost in tears. I held James close to me. Grabbing my phone and put it in me back pocket.

I couldn't take any chances. The door was opened, I slowly walked out.. I still had James on me. His short legs wrapped around my torso and arms around my neck.

There was no one in the house. I walked down stairs... I screamed in Terror of what I saw. All the staff of the house were gutted laying on the floor.

My lip quivered, hands cold as ice.
" don't look honey ok. Everything is going to be just fine."

I took out my phone and called Hunter.

" Hunter, hurry back home ! Please something happened! I need you!"

All I heard was static.

" I...... Will...... There.... Coming..."

After that the call ended. I went back into the room and locked the door. I saw shadows and heard voices.

The room got cold as ever..

" hello, Emily." Someone with a deep voice said..

___________________________
Thanks for reading hope you liked it if you did vote and comment.

Until next chapter -Kimberly