Chapter10: Lycans.

" who the hell are you ?!" I didn't see anything. There was no one here. Where was the voices coming from!

I suddenly got really dizzy and passed out...

HUNTER PROV:

I finished the meeting with the elder and decided to go home early. I was going to stay for tomorrow but i miss Emily to much.

Taking out my phone I saw there was a voicemail.

"Hunter , it's Sebastian.. There's something going on with Emily. She's been drugged with a certain poison. It makes you hear and see things that aren't there. She's screaming and almost killed herself. She's under a strong sedative. Come back here, now."

I quickly told the pilot to Leave and go back home.

My mind was blank.... But at the same time crying in pain. I almost growled, my chest vibrated.

The only sick son on a bitch that would do this would be, the Lycans.

My claws came out and I felt anger take over me. I stood up and hit the hit the seat. The soft fabric ripped into tiny little pieces.

"Hunter calm down." Grant said.

I most took his head off in one second. " CALM DOWN! Those Lycans have drugged my mate. And she almost killed herself and you want me to CALM DOWN!!"

My hands got tighter around his neck. I was wasting my time, I need to think of a plan to get my revenge.

I released my hands around from his throat. " listen man, I get it. I have a mate too. But we can't loose it."

I nodded. " yeah."
****
I ran through the hallways and into the infirmary. They had Emily in a padded room.

There was a wire around her arm that was monitoring her pulse. There was a little group of people around the computer.

Sebastian looked at me and to Emily.
" doctor."

Doctor hemsworth came straight to me. " yes, alpha."

" what happened to her." I said in a cold voice. " we aren't sure yet but it is a type of drug in her. It's dark, and it seems to never leave her body it's like it's reproducing."

There was a mirror that we could see how she was doing. Emily was in a corner shivering.

I opened the locked door. " alpha you can't go in there. She's not stable."

Anger rushed through my fists. " I can see my mate if I want too, doc." I entered the room.

She looked at me and she didn't even notice me. It was like if I wasn't even there.

I sat down next to her and wrapped my arm around her. She was so cold. I rubbed her back and touched something strange. I lifted up the back of her shirt, there was a black rock inserted into her spine. I took it out and she screamed in pain.

The doctor came in with an other sedative and put it in her neck.

I gave the rock to the doctor" check what this is."

Emily's eyes closed and passed out. Her blonde hair was messy and her lips were pale.

I put my face in her neck. " I'm in love with you Emily."

I got up and went to doctor. " so, what is it?" The doc held it up in the light. His eyes widened. He suddenly put it under a microscope.

"Doctor talk to me!" He jumped up of my rugged voice. He fixed his glasses.
" it seems to be a kind of dark magic rock , um you see... This really isn't a rock. To the eye it is but to the magic ones it's a creature that holds on to the nerves in our body. They have tiny like needle that are with some sort of deadly poison. It's really weird that someone would survive something like this."

" she's strong... How do get rid of it in her system?" I asked.

" it will leave her in about 4-6 hours. The position doesn't have a supplier anymore so it will die."

This was good news, really good. "when she wakes up she will have nausea so she will have to rest."

I nodded. I was going to wait till she wakes up, I'm not leaving her side.

***

The time passed.. She should have woken up by now.

I opened the door and lifted her up.
" Emily? Come on babe.. Wake up."
I heard a humm.

One of her eyes slowly opened. " hey, Emily. Come on wake up."

Another eye opened and then she suddenly yanked from me. Her breathing was heavy. I got up and heals her close to my chest.

She soon started crying. " I'm here baby, don't worry." Hot tears ran down her pretty face.

" I was trapped and I saw them die again and then you died and James!"

She couldn't stop crying. Sebastian said she Saw things that weren't really there, mostly her worst fears.

" I'm here now ok. You me James all a family." That brought a brightness to her sad face.

" really? You accept him?" I nodded.
" of course. But I do want a child of our own one day."

I needed to tell her things so many things but I didn't want to worry her right now.

" listen, all you have to worry about is getting better , love ."

" I will..."

___________________________
Hoped you liked it , comment and vote.
Btw! I'm so happy that a few of you are commenting!! I will update much faster when you guys give me motivation, love you all.

Head commenter goes to @elephant44

Until next chapter-Kimberly