Chapter19: true love.

I heard a voice in my ear. I woke up and saw James. " what happened baby." I said nervously.

" I had a nightmare mommy." I made a sad face. " come here sweetie." He crawled into bed with me. Hunter wrapped his arm around me and I wrapped mine around James.

It was about 2 in the morning. Poor baby had a nightmare. I would have one two, if someone almost killed me.

I shook the thought out of my head. I have to protect him no matter what I give up. I love James way to much to let him go.

HUNTERS PROV:

It was morning. I could hear the birds chirping and the wind blow out side. There was something wrong here..

Why was I in the end of bed. I was practically on the edge. I got up and looked over at Emily, I smiled at what I saw.

Emily and James were sleeping there. James had a teddy bear and he was cuddled next to Emily.

I kissed Emily on the cheek. This was unbelievable, this is going to be me life happy with Emily and James and soon we will have a baby.

I smiled of the thought.

I got up and went down stairs. Sebastian was in the living room. " hey dude." I plotted next to him.

" hey.. So congrats." I smirked. " you know?" Sebastian nodded.

" I have good news and bad news. Which one do you want to hear first." I sighed.

" what's the bad news." Sebastian looked at me and nodded. " you can't start a family here.." I knotted my eyebrows. " what. Why."

" that baby that's inside Emily, is very powerful.. She/he is a werewolf and a vampire could possibly be a Luna and could have other powers in your tree line."

" so again why can't Emily have our baby here."

" listen, Hunter.. It's just protocol. The elder asked it. She wants you and Emily to go away for a weeks and just relax. Emily to have her kid then you can come back."

I nodded. " then hows going to be in charge when I'm gone."

" I am."

Ok let me tell you something. Sebastian is a good loyal guy I am so graceful for having a friend like him. But him running this thing for almost a year .. I'm just not that sure.

"Let me think about all of this ok? I will let you know." He nodded and I went back up stairs.

I saw Emily yawn and stretch her arms.
" good morning love." She smiled and sneaked out of the room trying not to wake up James.

She hugged me tight and I smelled her hair.. Yes, I smelled her hair. It smells like vanilla, so good.

" why weren't you in bed when I woke up?" Emily asked. " I had a talk Sebastian.."

She looked at me." And.."

" our baby is very powerful, she /he will be werewolf ,vampire, Luna or all of them. And if that baby is this powerful. We will have to always be hiding her or him. Do you understand.." Emily bowed her head.

" so, Hawaii or pairs!" laughed. I absolutely loved how in a serious situation she could just take that and make it into something funny or happy.

" ok, What ever you choose my love." She giggled.

*****
EMILY PROV:

After talking with Hunter and were we wanted to go.went back to check on James. He was still fast asleep.

I went to the bathroom and looked at my self. Staring at my tummy.

" your sure special." I smiled and hear wincing.

" James are ok?" I oped the door and saw James on the floor.

" what happened?" I asked. I picked him up and he fainted in my arms. He was all sweaty.

His dark hair ruffed. " HUNTER!!" I yelled. I screamed it about two times and Hunter busted the door open.

" what's wrong!" He looked everywhere and then looked at me. " it's James.."

Hunter sat next to him. And felt his heart beat. " he's fine, he's just getting used to his body changing. In about half a year he will start to see and night then he will start to growing.. He's a werewolf remember."

I took a deep breath." Yeah..."

" he will be fine, I'm going to set him on the bed. " James was still passed out. I kissed his forehead.

" I love you James."

*****
It was about 11 at night and I wasn't tired yet. I watched tv, movies read a book. I'm just so bored..

Hunter was downstairs and I decided to go Bother him.

He was sitting in the living room on the phone. I sat next to him while he talked about some of the packs near by and how the alphas were doing.

He ended the call and looked at me.
" hey." He said. " hi." I said kind of tired.

" I've been wanted to take you out side for a walk or something but it's been crazy.. I'm sorry." I just smiled lightly.

"It's ok Hunter." I kissed his soft lips.
" I need to show you something." He got up and ran up stairs I did the same.

" what do you want to show me?" Hunter opened a door that led to a huge marble balcony.

It was just bellow the garden. The smell of roses and flowers hit my nose.

I looked up at the stars, they were so bright. The moon was weird.. It was blue.

" it's called a blue moon. Last time it occurred was in August 2002." I was in aw.

" I guess this would be the perfect time to ask you something.." He looked nervous and started sweating.

" are you ok?" I giggled.

He suddenly got on one knee..

" Emily Claire's, will you do me the honor of making me the happiest man alive.. Will you marry me?"

___________________________
Awe!! What a cute chapter. I think I hear Bells ringing.

If you liked this chapter give it a vote and comment your favorite part( I know which ones my favorite!"

Until next chapter-Kimberly👰🏼💍