Chapter15:Strong

I woke up. It was about 8 in the morning, I tried to get up my I was so sore. I just laid back down and cuddled with Hunter.

Did we really mate last night? Damn.. I can't believe it.

" good morning my love." Hunter said. He kissed my neck. I giggled.

"That was a night huh." I nodded. He looked at me, his eyes were so dreamy. I could just get lost in his soul full eyes .

I was wearing my bra and underwear in bed. I needed to get dressed so we can get something to eat.

I got up and I could hear Hunter wincing. " im going to get something to eat." I kissed his soft lips.

" I love you." Hunter said.

"I love you too." I said in his ear.

I loved him so much it was driving me crazy! I felt butterflies in my stomach every time I see him..

" please be careful." He yelled from upstairs. " I will, promise." I said softly. I knew he could hear me.

I got on my bike and went to a cute little In and out. I ordered two burgers with fries.

On the way out I saw a guy looking at me. He had a smirk on his face and he licked his lips. The hell..

I got on my motorbike and road off. I did a heat run so he wouldn't follow me home.

When I got home Hunter was waiting.
" we have to leave." I said. Hunter nodded. " they saw me.."

I was for sure it was the Lycans. " I rally wanted this to be our home."

Hunter sighed. " I'm sorry babe." He kisses the top of my head.

We started packing.. When we were all set to leave I stood in the door way.
" goodbye Brazil.."

On the way to the airport I read the old leather book. It was talking about the mating.

It said that between 12 days the two soul mates will feel strong but if the mate is human he/ she will have to transform.

I widened my eyes. " Hunter, why didn't you tell about this.."

" because you don't need it." I clutched my eyebrows together.

" what do you mean?" I asked.

" I'm an alpha, so my mate can choose to change into a wolf or stay human. But because I'm half vampire and wolf it works differently. You will stay how you are but you are immortal now."

Well hit me like a truck. " why didn't you tell my this before." I said frustrated.

" I was to busy kissing you." He said with a smirk. I kissed his soft lips and smiled.

" your such a dork." I said laughing.

***
We got to the air port. " where to now?" Hunter asked. " Hawaii?" I suggested.
" good idea! I haven't been there in a long time."

I've never been anywhere so..

( you have to get out more Emily.)

Hunter was showing ID and paying for the trip. I noticed a guy siting in a chair looking casually at us. My hawk eyes detected him.

"Hunter we have to go.." He stopped talking and he looked at guy I was looking at.

His chest vibrated. Hunters wolf teeth were showing. " Hunter !" I whispered yelled at him. " I want revenge too but we have to plan things. They just want to get into our heads." I pushed Hunter back.

***

We Go got on the plane, they were very few people on board. One person on there caught my attention.

" shit.." I muttered under my breath.

Hunters fist formed. " calm down.. We will get threw this ok. "

Hunter just kept his eyes on that guy but when I started to look around everyone on the plan was a Lycan.

" we're surrounded." I said. For some reason I didn't feel scared or the fact that I might die. I felt strong, like if we are going to win this battle and I'm fire we will.

I got up from my seat. " Hunter, now.." Hunter turned into a wolf and started attacking one of the guys. They all turned.

In my book bag I had a gun and a knife but I didn't want to waste my bullets. One of stupid wolfs came over to where I was.

It's sharp teeth almost ripped my throat out but I got my knife and stabbed him in the heart. It started to wincing and it laid dead.

There was about 17 of these creatures and only 2 of us. Great.. Let's kill these sons of bitches.

I looked over at Hunter, he nodded. A few of them were still in a "human" form. I jumps over the seat and grabbed him from the back, with the knife I departed there heads.

It was a blood bath. I did the same for few more and I took out the rest. When we were all done I felt so dirty covered in blood, but I did just kill a bunch of Lycans so it's a win.

Hunter turned into a human form again. He smirked..

" let's win this war."

LEADER OF LYCANS PROV:

"What!" I screamed on the from the top of my lungs. The stupid Lycan in front of me was shivering in fear. " Umm- yyyess sir- they killed every one of them.. And umm.."

He crossed his hands. I got up from my dark throne and held him from his neck. His feet dangling.

" TALK!!" I yelled. He tried releasing himself from my deadly grip.

" it's war.." He said graspy. I let him go and he dropped to floor. " i want the girl! Bring me that bitch!"

He bowed. " yes sir. Of course." The stupid Lycan ran off.

" this means war."

___________________________
That was a pretty good chapter I have to say, sorry if it was a little sort but .. Yeah:) I you liked this chapter give it a vote and comment, thanks. #watty2015

Until next chapter-Kimberly