Chapter4:watching

" Emily calm down! what did these guys look like." Danny said in a serious voice.

My hands were shaking. " umm, the janitor in the hall way was acting weird and the two guys were wearing hats so I couldn't really see there faces. but there was a gun."

Sebastian was in an another room talking in the phone. " Danny?" I asked him. he looked at me with hopeful eyes. " yes?"

" What's going on." he shook his head. He shook his head. " I don't know Em, but we will figure it out." he gave me a half smile.

Sebastian came back. " its time." Danny nodded and they both sighed. " guys? Want to fill me in."

" We will be taking you to a sale place ok?" I had no idea what was going on.
" Ok let me get some of my stuff first." they both nodded and I went to my room to get a bookbag.

I stuffed some clothes and a pair of shoes. grabbing the book and key.

" Let's go." Danny said. we got in the car and drove for about 1 hour. " when are we going to get to this place."

" We're already here." I looked ahead. there was a huge mansion! It was 3 story's high, gates all around the campus. behind the hose there was a forest. the trees covered all around, it was so beautiful.

We stopped at the gate. the old metal slowly opened with a creek. getting closer to the house I was in aw of the beauty. there were stairs that went up to front doors. marble floor in the entry way.

" What is this place." I said while getting out of the car. the guys looked at me. " home." both looking at each other and smiling.

The two doors opened and I couldn't believe who it was that stepped outside. " hunter?" I squinted my eyes.

Could this day get even weirder! He got closer to me and my body couldn't control itself. I felt like a wild dog for a Piece of meat.

His dark hazel eyes looked into mine.
" Welcome, Emily." he had a smile on face.

" You guys want to explain now?" Danny and Sebastian looked at hunter. " I will explain everything, they have done to much already."

the guys smiled and left. I crossed my arms. " well!?" Hunter chuckled.

" Let's go inside." he held out his hand. I slowly took it and he pulled me towards him. he was mind blowing, I don't know why I felt this attraction to him.

He opened the door and I stepped in. I stood at the door with jaw dropped to ground.

There was a fire place that was huge! Everything was made from nice wood, the minute you go in the smell of fresh cut grass and burned wood. two of my favorite smells of nature.

The floor was made from dark marble. there was a staircase on each side of the living room. I took a few steps forward and sat on a leather sofa.

" Do you want anything to drink?" he pulled me away from the huge mansion. " I will have whatever your having."

I could hold my liquor pretty well. I've been drink for a long time, only when I really need it and today I need it.

Hunter handed me a short glass with ice. Smelling the clear liquor it was definitely vodka. I took a sip and enjoyed the burning acid going threw my throat down to my stomach.

" Ok, let's talk." Hunter started the conversation. " the world isn't what you think it is. when you were little you probably heard the stories about monsters. all those stories... are true."

I almost laughed in face. this guy was totally crazy! " You don't believe me?"

" Of course not." He put down his glass and started un buttoning his shirt and pants. I got uncomfortable but I trusted him. his abs were formed and the bottom of his abs there was V. he was nicely formed.

My eyes were glued on his muscular figure. Suddenly everything changed, his bones were like breaking twigs. I was sitting there with wide eyes.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. fur started popping out from his back and face. Hunters spinal bone was marked and it gave me goosebumps.

My hands were shaking and heart beating. There it was, standing before me, A Werewolf.

I got up and took the bottle of vodka.
" I'm just going to take this whole thing."

His fur was a mixed brown with gold. it was so beautiful, his Hazel eyes pierced through my soul. then I put it all together.

" I'm your mate." I whispered. taking the top off the bottle of boos and poured another glass.

Hunter shaped into human form. I looked up to see a naked man, well could this get even more awkward.

He quickly put his clothes on and came to me side. " do you believe me now?" I took another sip from my glass.

" Yes." I said. I had so many questions. I took out the book from my bag, Hunter held out his hand. I have him the book.

He was looking for something,the key? I took out the rusty old metal key. " is this what your looking for."

He looked at the key. " yep." Hunter closed the book and gave it back to me. " where does this lead too?" I held up the key.

" To a safe compound training facility. where new werewolfs go to train and seek held from the elders." I was confused form the word elders.

I searched the book for the word. finding the word and reading it, " an elder is the decider of all packs. if there is a problem in a pack one of the 8 elders will go and solve the problem."

Hunter corrected me. " this book is very old, a lot of the elders have been killed there is only one elder left."

This was so much to take in but I was handling it pretty good. I took a deep breath and looked through the rest of the pages.

"So I'm taking that your an alpha?" He nodded. " I'm the only hybrid alpha."

Half vampire, half werewolf.

___________________________
Thanks for reading hope you liked it. comment and vote.

Until next time~ Kimberly.