Chapter20: two weeks

" oh my gosh.. YESS!" I couldn't believe this! I'm married.. This is a big roller coaster of happiness.

Hunter got up and kissed me passionately. " I'm in love with you so badly." He whispered.

" I know." I smirked but I couldn't help but laugh.

This was going to be the best life ever. I couldn't stop smiling and crying of joy.

" are we having a wedding?" I asked.
" do you want to?" I shook my head.

" of course I want s wedding! I want to dress in a white dress and walk down the aisle with a Bouquet of flowers."

Hunter walked over to me. " then that's exactly what we are going to do."

I entered the empty room that we were in. The room was a nice shade of pale pink.

" if  we have a girl this is the room I want her to be in. And if it's a boy we will keep the room but change the color." I touched the wall and noticed it was dusty.

" what do you want the baby to be?" He asked. " a girl, we have a boy. He's hopefully going to be a big brother of a girl." I smiled.

I was just so HAPPY! Could it just last forever and never be pain or fear? Can this last?

Hunter came behind me and grabbed my waist. " I love you." He said.
" I love you too."

****
My stomach was hurting so badly. I felt like I was going to throw up, I think I'm going to throw up.

I ran over to the bathroom and puked in the toilet. Great just great. I could feel the acid in the throat.

I felt hands holding up my hair and rubbing my back. When I was done I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth.

" are you feeling better now?" I felt kind of woozy. " nope."

I slowly went to bed and got over the covers. Hunter soon came and cuddled with me.

" well my wife.. I hope that you feel better." That blighted up my face.

He touched my stomach and he gasped.
" what?"

" your getting fat!" I hit him with a pillow and he chuckled. " your such a meanie." I stuck my tongue out.

Hunter cradled me into his arms. I could hear his heart beat against his chest.

"I'm so hungry." I said. Hunter got up.
" come on let's go get you something to eat."

We walked downstairs and I noticed something. " you know, you never told me your last name."

" it's piers." I smiled. " I like the sound of that, Emily piers." Hunter laughed and kissed my forehead.

***

I started looking on line for a person to organize the wedding. This has to be perfect. 

I had a book filled with wedding cakes and dresses! I had picked everything I wanted. James came in my room.

" hey sweetie, how are you?" He sat down next to me. " I feel tired.." He yawned.

" come here and sleep next to me." He crawled to were i was.

" what are you doing?" He asked looking at all the papers scattered on the bed.

" I'm getting married and I'm Trying to get everything organized in time. Plus this baby just gets my hormones all over the place." James just looked at me and fell asleep.

I smiled and covered him with a blanket.

Hunter soon slipped on the room and raised an eyebrow when he saw the mess.

" and what is this if I might ask?"

" we need a wedding planner to do all this I already found some people on the internet but I don't know you know-" he cut me off. And kissed me.

" I have everything under control ok? It's going to be fine. One one thing... The wedding is in two weeks."

It took me a few seconds to process this. I started squealing of happiness. Hunter just laughed.

I got on his back and carried me around.

"I can't believe this.. I'm having a child at 18 and getting married. My parents must be so ma- "

" proud of you. Your getting your life back and now you have me, a baby, and James. " he pointed were he was.

" yeah." I turned to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

" will this end.." Hunter put his lips in a line.

" this will never end.."