Chapter3: hiden map

My first day at the university and I already had two whole stacks of homework, how fun. I went home and ate dinner.

Danny and Sebastian came over. we all drank beer and I think Danny had to much . " EMILY!! " He sang. he was way to drunk, it was funny.

The whole time I was laughing and having fun but something just brings back my attention to the book. it sat in my purse.

I told the guys good night,kissed Danny on the forehead because i know he's going to have the worst headache in the world tomorrow.

I got my purse and went to my bedroom. taking out the book something was wrong about it. in the back of the book there was a key. key to where?

While re-reading the werewolf chapters I noticed something within the pages. I took out my knife from my night stand and parted the glued papers.

The thin sheets separated. There was nothing, it was blank. that was weird, who would take the time to do this if not to write something secretive in it.

I took the key in my hand. it was rusty and looked really old. there was a symbol on the key, I went back to chapter about hybrids. half vampire half werewolf.

There was a symbol that was in the book and on the key. it meant "King" .
Maybe like king of blood or hunt.

I really didn't know that much about this chapter in the book but Hunter did. I'm going to give it to him tomorrow and see if he can figure it out.

I kept looking at the key.. it looked so familiar some how. I took the key in my hand and twirled it in my figures. where dose this lead to? What does it open to?

I had all these questions and no answers to any of them. I set both the key and book on my nightstand.

The whole night I couldn't sleep. just thinking about college,my parents and hunter.

There was something about him that made me want to do crazy things. I have to control myself around him because all I want to do is kiss him and ughh!

I don't know he's just so amazing. his hazel eyes and perfect features. I just couldn't get him out of my head.

The sunshine came through out my window and into my room. I looked at the time on my phone. It was 7 in the morning... damn it's early.

I got up gracefully and humed a melody. i picked out my cloths and shoes ready. I don't have to go to the university until 11 but I wanted to cut into my schedule some workout.

I put on my shorts and shirt. grabbed my iPhone with headphones and I was out. I ran about 4 miles straight without stoping. for some reason I felt anger.

Bringing back old memories that would crush me. every step I took was heavy, and tired some. when I was little I had a modo " keep running and never look back" that's what I did for about 5 years , until my aunt found me and adopted me.

I still yearn for a motherly touch. but I always knew my mom and dad would be really happy with the decision I've made in my new life.

I stopped running. my legs were so tired. I was about half mile till home. The rest of the way I went walking.

Sometimes caught my attention. there was a car parked in front of the apartment and there had binoculars. they were looking at me, what the hell.

When I looked at them they turned on the car and left. this was so weird, I was weirdly scared.

I sighed and got in the elevator. I hated these things but I'm not going to run all the way to the 15th floor.

The doors slid open and I went yo the apartment. there was a janitor cleaning the carpet. he had a hat and when he saw I was there he slid his cap to cover his face more.

Today was so weird. Bella, Danny and Sebastian were in the kitchen eating.
" Hey guys." I greeted them. they all gave me a smile and Danny put a bowl with cereal and milk for me.

" Thanks bro." Bella was on the phone freaking out. " what's going on with her?" Sebastian raised his head up.
"One her clients cancelled on her and she had already finished the job. now the lady doesn't want to pay."

I made and O with my mouth. " that must really suck." They all nodded.

Bella was screaming into her phone.
" THIS IS NOT FAIR! I did what I was asked. you know what don't worry about it you will be hearing from my boss and maybe even a layer!!"

She hung the phone and took a seat next to me. " hey beautiful. I'm sorry." I rubbed her back. she massaged her forehead.

" Ugh. my first job here and this happens." I smiled. " that's New York baby." I said in a Weird voice. it made her laugh.

" I gotta get to work. have fun doing homework." he kissed the top of my head and left. she was like the mom around here, Bella was really mature. unlike me.

I finished eating and went to get ready. While getting ready, I opened my window and saw the same car parked I front my window. looking down on them they had a gun! One guy with a hat on took a good look at for about 3 seconds and left, again.

This was so scary! I got out of my room and Sebastian pulse Danny looked straight at me. " what's wrong." I started to freak out. my heart was beating fast.

What these guys were dangerous and wanted to hurt me! The janitor, the mysterious guys in the car!

" I think someone watching me." I said with wide eyes.

___________________________
Sorry if it was short but hoped you liked it if you did give it a comment and a vote

Until next time~ Kimberly.