Chapter13: beach day

A ray of sunshine came through the blinds. My blonde hair was all with knots and my mascara was all under my eyes.

Ugh ! Even though I had slept on the plane I was so jet lagged. Hunters arm was around my waist.

I still couldn't believe this was going to be my new life. The room we were in was big, it had a balcony that you could see the ocean.

The sun was just now coming out. I got up and opened the door. The fresh air hit my face. I took a deep breath, it was windy so my hair was going crazy.

A pair of hands slid around me. " hey beautiful." I giggled.

"It's so pretty here, I never want to leave." I turned around.

" and we won't. I promise you!" I smiled. " are we going to go out today maybe walk around and see some cool stuff."

I bit my lip and crossed my fingers hoping that he would say yes. " sure, I'll do anything to keep you happy."

I jumped up and down. Hunter just looked at me and laughed of how childish I was.

" ok, so first we will go eat something and them we can go to the beach or something." I opened my bag like a sycophantic woman.

" I didn't bring my bikini!" Hunter looked so creeped out. Oops..

" don't worry we will go buy one, love. Just calm down.." I swear sometimes he looks at me like if I was crazy, wait.. I am.

I started laughing then I fell on the floor. " Emily! Are you ok." I got up,
" cool as a pepper!"

I shuffled my hair. " why am I so wildly attracted to your insane personality." My cheeks felt hot.

" um.. Because, I'm your mate." Hunter got up from the bed. He was close to me.. " yeah that's right.." His breath on my lips.

" Hunter this is no time to be wildly attracted to each other! We need to go explore!!!" I pecked him on the lips and skipped to bathroom to change.

I changed from my pjs to a something cute. I was wearing a pair of ripped shorts, crop top that went a little higher then my belly button and a pair of converse.

My hair was a mess, this heat in Brazil and the humidity is super bad. I tried brushing it and straightening.

When I was done I got out and Hunter was wearing a grey T-shirt with a black pair of shorts. Damn he was so hot..

He looked at me and jaw dropped.
" nope! Go change! You look way to hot and every one is going to stare." He pointed to the bathroom.

I walked over to him. " then let them look.." I whispered in his ear.

Honestly I wore this because it's super hot outside but now, I'm going to show off a little bit. I had a smirk on my face.

Hunter was looking up and down. He was such a dog, literally.

I opened the door to go out side and Hunter ran out with me. He never left my side. He had a huge garage.. Wonder what's in it. I pressed button and slowly it opened.

There was a convertible, a jeep and two black motorcycles. I ran to one of them. They were the same.

" you want to go on a motorcycle?" I put on the helmet and put on the protection back pack. Putting in the key the Engine roared.

" just keep up, love." I road out of there. It took him a little while but he was right next to me in seconds.

I stopped. We were on top of a hill surrounded tresses. The shade a c the morning breeze felt good. Hunter stopped as well. He took off his helmet and it was like staring at a fire ball.

The sun his face in the perfect way. The plain V neck grey shirt and motorcycle next to him.. Oh my fuck, he was so hot.

He just leaned on the bike and ran his fingers through his hair.

" how did you learn to ride like that?"

" a lot of shit happened when my parents died, I was in a relationship with this guy.." He put his lip in a thin line. I just loved to provoke him.

" and he knew how to ride so I asked him to teach me." I walked over to him and put my hands on his chest.

" so.." I was inches away from his soft lips and..

I ran over to my bike. " I told you to keep up." I laughed as he stood there in La La land. He noticed and he got on his bike and followed me. It took us about 10 minutes to get to the city. It was beautiful here.

There were so many tiny shops selling jewelry and hand made things. It was very pretty.

We started to get deeper into the city. Hunter honked and I stepped aside and parked.

" we walk from here." I left my amazing bike and started to walk. I had taken my leather jacket in case I got cold and plus, it's badass to be riding a bike and a leather jacket.

We started walking and there were so many people.I held on to Hunters hand. Go got to the beach and there was like a little shack with surf things and swim suits.

We got in the shop and it was filled with surf boards. It smelled like sunscreen and bleach. Like at the pool.

I started looking at the bikinis and I found the perfect one. It was a blue and a light orange. It was perfect.

Hunter also bought some beach things. He paid for the things and I went to bathroom to change.

When I was all done I noticed there was a group of girls giggling and pointing to Hunter.

I walked over to him. My jaw dropped. He had a super marked six pack and a tattoo on his chest. I'd never noticed it before. It was like a tree with roots. I think I've seen it in the book.

Hunter saw me and he immediately widen his eyes. " what are you wearing! Now every guy on this beach will be looking at you." I looked over at girls.

I leaned over to Hunter and this time I actually kissed him. His soft cherry lips felt like a drug. I couldn't stop.

He reached for my waist. I stopped and totally forgot we were on a beach, with people looking at us.

Hunter still had his eyes opened and lips perched. I giggled and he opened his eyes and smirked.

" keep up." He said.

___________________________
OMG!!! I'm loving these two! But remember it can't all be happy there was to be something horrible,terrifying ( HINT HINT HINT HINT!!) if you liked this chapter vote and comment your favorite part.
Thanks for reading:) #watty2015

Until next chapter-Kimberly