Chapter12: Brazil

" are you sure?" I nodded.. We were all in danger now. If the Lycans could get to me, that means they could get to anyone.

I was happy about James. At least he had a family. Hunter made sure that his grandparents knew about him and that he will be coming.

" there's a place.. Were we can go. It's far away from here." I wonder where it was.

" we're going to Brazil." Wow. I always wanted to go there!

" will we have a happy life?" I hugged Hunter and put my chin of his chest.
" I hope so.. And if they find us there we keep moving. There's one thing.."

" what?" I said. He pulled out a book bag and from the zipper there was two passports. " your new name will be Sarah borrow. We have new credit cards everything."

Damn.. This was a HUGE step to take. I was determined, we are both going to live a happy ever after. " ok, but you better not call me Sarah." Hunter kissed my forehead.

" of course not love." I had pack some things. Hunter said to travel light in case we have to leave again.

I looked at his hair. " so one question, what's your real hair color." He chuckled . " it's mostly brow but the top is a lighter brown almost blonde, and yes it's my real hair color." I giggled.

We both exited the room. Downstairs there was a bunch of people. Even the staff.

Hunter held my hand. James was at the end of the stairs. " Emily!" He ran to me, I picked his up. " hey buddy." A tear ran down my face.

" why are crying?"

" I have to leave honey, and you will be with your family. Hunter found your grandparents. You'll be staying with them."

James's face dropped. " I wanna go with you, mommy." I had to hold the lump in my throat.

" I know. I will visit as much as I can. I love you James."

I put him down and we were off. There was a car waiting for us out side.

Hunter snuggled his face in my neck.
" I love you." I looked at him. His eyes as deep as ever,I kissed his rosy lips.
" I love you too." I gave him a smile.

***
" Hunter, I can't.." He raised an eyebrow. " I'm afraid of heights." He laughed.

We were at the airport about to get on the plane to go to Brazil. " I will protect you, promise." He held out his hand.

I slowly took his hand and got into the plane. We found our seat and I put the seat belt on the minute I sat down.

A woman's voice came on the speakers.
" please put on your seatbelt on and enjoy the flight."

I widened my eyes. " did she just say to enjoy this freaking flight." I started sweating.

" how long is this thing?" I asked Hunter nervously." 6 hours."  I started fanning my self.

Hunter just sat there perfect as ever.
I quickly took of my leather jacket I had on, much cooler now.

The plane started to run, slowly I felt my body drop. Hunter held onto me.

I swear I almost fainted.  " oh my god .." I huffed out.

Hunter took out his phone. Maybe some music will calm me down. I took out my beats with my phone.

Smooth jazz ringed in ear. It was the only thing that could calm me down.

I started falling asleep. One eye lid fell and I was sound asleep..

***

" you have arrived to Brazil. You may look through your windows and see the amazing view. "

I opened my eyes. I slept for the whole flight! Damn. Hunter was like a hawk looking around.

" Hunter."

" hmm."

"I love you."

His lips instantly collided with mine.
" I love you too, a lot." I giggled. There was in old lady siting across from us. She wore a flowered top with light blue shorts.

Portuguese:
"você olhar tão felizes juntos , parabéns"

Hunter smiled at looked at me. I was so confused, what the heck is happening! I want to understand!

"obrigado." Hunter said back to her.

" Hunter. What did she say!" I wined.
" she said we look happy together." I made an O with mouth.

The plane stated to land and the second it did I was out.

There was alot of people and I couldn't find Hunter anywhere. I started to get scared, what if the Lycans have him!

I felt a hand on my shoulder and my reaction was to keep it in a arm lock. I look down and it was Hunter.

" oh my gosh." I released him. Hunter just had that boyish smile. " you only went to one training and you learned that."

He grabbed me by the waist. " come on let's go."

We rented a car and Hunter said he had a surprise. I started to get anxious.
We arrived and I was breath taken.

There was a summer house with pool a pool and swing it was surrounded around trees. We were far away from any city.

" this is so beautiful.." I got out of the car and took a deep breath. The smell of pine trees filled my nose.

" you like it?" Hunter asked. " I don't like it, I love it!!" I ran to the door.

Hunter got all the stuff we brought. When we got inside.. It was like paradise.

There was a huge flat screen in the living room, the floor was made from wood, just the lighting of this place was amazing!

" this could be our home." I said.

" this is our home."

___________________________
Thank you so much for reading! Hoped you liked it if you did comment and vote thanks. #wattys2015

Until next chapter-Kimberly :)