Chapter16:War

We didn't go to Hawaii but we are back in our old house. Hunter said if it's a war they want a war they will get and we have to a plan and an army.

" Hunter.." I said.

"Yeah."

" I'm going to fight with you." I had fought all those other Lycans. So it's not a big deal. Hunter laughed.

"Like hell you are. You will be at home." I crossed my arms. " what is something happens to you while doing fighting, you need me there!" I practically yelled at him.

He's putting me in the side lane and I hate it. " THATS FINAL! You will stay at home. Of something ever happened to you.."

"Nothing will happen." I whispered. Hunter sighed. We got out of the car and we arrived at home.

Sebastian was waiting for us. He looked happy but at the same time scared.

What's going on..

We both got out the car and Sebastian greeted us.

" welcome back alpha." He looked at me at smiled. I gave him hug, Hunter was annoyed.

I just rolled my eyes.  " ok, well how's things here?" Sebastian sighed.

" it's been chaos, without a leader everyone is doing whatever they want. Good thing your back home alpha."

Hunter nodded. " we are fighting a war, with the Lycans." Sebastian smirked.
" then what are we doing here, let's put everything in order. We got a war to win."

Hunter laughed. We entered our home. I still don't know my way around this place.

The stair way lead to my room. " hey love, I'm going to figure all this carp out. So just relax, there's a surprise in your room." He smiled and raised an eye brow.

What can this charismatic devil be up too. I went up the stairs and I almost cried of happiness.

" Emily!!" A cute little boy ran over to me. I hugged James tighter than ever.
" hey buddy." I kissed his head, tummy, cheek.

" i missed you!" He yelled, his arms up. " Aw, I missed you too."

" so what's new?" I asked him. He smiled and tipped on his heels and toes. " well, I lost a tooth." For a 4 year old his teeth sure come out fast. I guess it's because he's a werewolf.

" oh my gosh really!" He showed me his teeth. James tried smiling as big as he could.

" wow Buddy, your practically a grown man." James took his chest out.

" yes ma'am I am! I am a man!" I clapped. " those are some mad rhyming skills." I laughed.

He just shrugged. " I'm hungry mommy, can we go eat?" That was that word again.. Mom. Was I really going to do this.

" yeah, I'll fix you something to eat." we got down stairs and into the big kitchen. On our way back from the kitchen I hear fighting in Hunters study room.

" she can not fight with me! I will never let Emily into all of this.. She will not die." Hunter yelled.

There was another guy with him. I could hear everything, but this was strange. I could hear a thumping noise, like a heart.

I could her people's hurt beat! This was so new to me, my head started hurting, from all the notices around me.

James held onto my leg. " yes, sir but without her we will all die.. She's our Luna." Fuck..

I read about this in the book.

Luna:
Definition-
A Luna is a half of a leader, the beloved or a mate. Whenever the alpha is in combat, Luna must go. She gives strength to the warriors.

My definition-
Never knowing if your Strength will be enough for the other fighters

" do you know the responsibility it takes to be a Luna! She will have to fight and never be sure id she will make it. No! I'm not letting this happen." Hunter said.

" we have no choice alpha. She was destined, it's her fate."

My head was pounding even harder, I couldn't take it anymore. I could hear way to many things, they were crowding my head."

Hunter stormed out the room, " Emily? What's wrong." He took my hand and it disappeared.

" what the hell.." I whispered. James came in between me and Hunter. "Are you ok?" I have him a week smile.

" yes." I kissed his forehead. " go up to the room, I will be there in a bit."

James did as I said and left. " Emily, what happened?"

" I have no clue, I can hear things. Like your heartbeat and conversations.."
I paused.

" like the one you were having. I guess im a Luna now, and we will fight together. No bullshit. I will be there for you."

I kissed him and I went to James. For the rest of the day we watched cartoons and ate. For some reason I was hungry every 5 minutes!

It was around 11 and James went to go sleep. I gave him a room 4 doors to the left of mine.

An hour pasted and Hunter came into my room. He leaned against the door way. " come on love, I want to show you something.."

He took me outside into the garden,The stars shinned so brightly.
" I forgot to tell you happy birthday yesterday, I'm sorry. We were just so caught u-"

I cut him off and kissed him, " thank you, Hunter." I kissed him one last time.

" I love you." I said.

" I love you too, Luna." He smiled. My eyes widened. " so we are actually going to do this, war."

Hunter nodded. " we've been at war for centuries but never really fought, now we are. And I am one hundred percent sure we will win."

I kissed him one last time, or so I thought. Hunter kissed he harder by the second.

Everything just got out of control and it doesn't take a scientist to put the two together of what we did next.

___________________________
Hoped you liked this chapter ! If you did comment and vote. Thanks :) #watty2015

Until next time- Kimberly.