Chapter21:i Do.

TWO WEEKS LATER:

My hands were shaking, sweat dripping down my forehead.

" darling relax." I heard a familiar voice behind me.

I turned around to see Bella! I threw my hands up and Hugged her.
" what are you doing here!" I said surprised.

" I'm planning this wedding, by the way can you find my new sister in law." I looked at her confused.

" I'm hunters sister.." I shot her a look.
"WHAT! He never mentioned that my best friend was his sister!" I was freaking out.

" honey you have to calm down. I hope that baby is more calm than you." She laughed.

" is it perfect?" I asked. " your wedding?"

" yes."

" it's made just for a princess." I smiled and gave her another hug.

" let's get this show on the road!"

****
Bella had organized the wedding at a huge park. There was house about the same size of ours.

In the back there was a huge space next to a river. The air smelled like wood and rain. It was so peaceful.

Bella and I went into a room. The room was filled with makeup artist and hair stylist.

I saw the white wedding dress I wanted. It was long in the back and up to my knee in the front, the dress was designed with a texture and ruffles.

" this is just wow.." I sat down in the chair and they started working.

I'm getting married in less then 3 hours.

HUNTER PROV:

" oh my fuck man.. " I pasted back and forth in the room. Emily was on the other side of the building. I needed her. This was going to be so hard.

Sebastian handed me a glass of boose.
I chugged it down. " damn! Dude that was the strongest whiskey there is and you just drank it like water! Calm down."

I shot him a look. " look man, your getting married to you mate. Your going to spent eternity with her. Why are you freaking out?"

" I don't know. " I admitted.

He laughed and sat down. " you need to get ready." I nodded.

" yeah. Let's do this.."

EMILY PROV:

They were done doing my makeup and hair now it was time to put on my dress. It took me a few minutes to put it on. It had long carved sleeves. It was so beautiful.

I stepped out of the fitting room and Bella gasped. " your gorgeous!!!" She yelled.

I looked at my self in the mirror. I was only a month pregnant and you could start to see a tiny bump.

I touched my tummy. " you are a very lucky woman." Tears tan down my cheeks.

" no don't cry honey. Your going to ruin your makeup!" I wiped the tear off and smiled.

" here's your vale and flowers." She handed me the flowers. " now your complete."

" let's go get married.."

I stepped out into the hall and Bella opened the door. The music started playing and Hunter turned around..

Oh my god... He's breath taking.

HUNTER PROV:
The doors opened and a young blonde woman came out. It took me a minute to realize it was Emily.

Her light hair was up into some type of braid, her dress looked stunning. Damn she was beautiful.

EMILY PROV:

" do you Hunter pierce, take Emily Claire's to be your beloved wife."

" I do." His voice almost cracking.

Tears welling up in my eyes. " do you Emily Clair's take Hunter pierce as your beloved husband."

" I do."

" you may now kiss the bride!"

Hunter came forward and wrapped his arm around the lower part of my back.

" I do, I do , I do.." I said in Hunter ears.

" we are now married babe."

___________________________
THAT WAS THE LAST CHAPTER!!! Only 20 chapters guys sorry! I don't to be in a book for to long! But I'm so happy for those two. Love a happy ending.

If you liked this book vote and comment your favorite part.

Until next BOOK! ( which I have ready) -Kimberly ❤️