Chapter 61 - 70

Chapter 61

In the end, Lin Xiaoyu did not go to that powder shop again and came over here every day for Li Mo to do her makeup.

But after a depression period for nearly half a month, the shop has gradually improved, and the previous customers have come back to let Li Mo put on their makeup.

Among them was Mrs. Wen, who came to buy the balm a few days ago.

Early this morning, Madame Wen entered the store with a smile on her face and greeted the owner first, "Boss, I want to do my makeup today. That's why I came to your store."

Boss Yue curled her mouth and extended her hand to welcome her, "Yes, Madame Wen, please come in."

Madame Wen entered the makeup room familiarly and smiled when she saw Li Mo, "Madame Song, do my makeup today, make sure it looks good. I have to accompany our master to a banquet for a good friend today."

This was the first time Li Mo had ever seen a woman with a face that acted too natural, as if she hadn't been to another shop for makeup some time ago. In fact, inwardly, Madame Wen was still a bit faintly embarrassed.

The two stores had hired makeup artists, one for only fifteen wen and the other for only twelve wen, so she could only choose the cheaper one. Her money did not come from the wind.

She went to the cheapest one first, but she was so angry that day.

The makeup that the makeup artist gave her was at most a little better than the makeup she had done at home. The shortcomings on her face were still clearly visible, her face was still so fat, and her nose was still upturned. How could it look good? Obviously, when Madame Song made her face, her face was a lot thinner, and her nose couldn't be seen upturned.

She was so angry that she argued with the boss, but she got a sentence from him: "This makeup can't replace your face. How can we get rid of the flesh on your face and get your nostrils down? Your request was simply unreasonable. "

She was so angry that she vowed never to buy anything from this store again.

After a few days of rest, she did not give up and went to another shop that costs fifteen wen to try again. This time, the makeup was much better than the last, and it looked okay, but it was still far inferior to Lady Song's work.

She reluctantly strengthened for two days and didn't go.

This time, an old friend of her master hosted a dinner. All the businessmen in this town and even the city were invited. The wives of each family would also go. Of course, she could not save money anymore for such a grand event. I have to go with the best image, so I still went back here.

Now, looking at the boss lady and Lady Song's attitude, it was not any different from before, so she relaxed. I guess they didn't know that she had gone to the other two shops before.

Li Mo did not want to probe the thoughts in Madam Wen's heart and only seriously started to do her makeup.

This time, it only took her half an hour to finish her facial makeup. Thinking that Madam Wen was going to an important dinner party, Li Mo thought about it and gave her a dignified and beautiful Korean updo.

"Mrs. Wen, it's ready. Take a look." Li Mo said and put away the tools in her hand.

Madam Wen looked at herself in the mirror and was satisfied to the core.

"Madam Song, your handiwork is unmatched by anyone." Mrs. Wen praised her as she took out the money.

Li Mo took the money and nodded with a smile.