Chapter 93 - 104

Chapter 93

Tan Mo finally fell asleep contentedly, but thanks to Tan Mo's last sudden kiss, Qiao Lan lost sleep.

Although I have kissed Tan Mo several times, I tried Shiwen, which made people blush and heartbeat, tonight, but it was not as shocking as this kiss.

Qiao Lan had no idea that Tan Mo would suddenly make such a move. The kissed place on the calf, I wonder if it was Qiao Lan's illusion, it seemed to be much hotter than the surrounding skin.

Qiao Lan stared at that piece of skin for a long time, suddenly got off the bed, touched a pen on Tan Mo's table, and drew a little love there.

Only then did he lie back in satisfaction.

then......

Continue to insomnia...

Until two o'clock in the morning, Qiao Lan turned her head and glanced at the culprit who caused her insomnia. She really couldn't sleep, so she wanted to go out and take a cold medicine.

As a result, he was dragged by the thin colored rope in his hand.

Qiao Lan: "..."

Forget it, lie down again.

Continue to pretend to sleep.

Dressed up and finally fell asleep slowly.

Qiao Lan didn't fall asleep until three o'clock in the morning for insomnia, and Tan Mo did sleep until dawn.

Comfortable.

The next day, I woke up with alcohol and I was energetic. Before I opened my eyes, I felt that today was not the same as usual.

The girl curled up in his arms, holding his waist with her right hand, and her cheek against his chest. From Tan Mo's perspective, the eyelashes are thick and slender like a fan.

Tan Mo once thought about it when he got up, although it was already very good to be together, but what kind of experience would it be if he could see Qiao Lan when he opened his eyes?

As soon as he opened his eyes today, Tan Mo saw Qiao Lan.

Ask him how he feels.

I want to hold on like this forever.

Too happy to know what to say.

How can I be so beautiful, how can I like it so much.

Qiao Lan was still asleep, she didn't know what she had dreamed of in her dream, and she nuzzled her arms unconsciously.

Tan Mo stiffened and stepped back subconsciously, only to realize that his legs were also tightly twisted by Qiao Lan's slender legs.

Tan Mo was stunned for a while, and then crumbled and covered his eyes.

This is undoubtedly the sweetest experience for him.

but......

It's really torture.

A seventeen-year-old young man who is full of energy, early in the morning at such a sensitive time...

And what followed was the memory of yesterday.

Yesterday, I drank too much, and I can't remember some of the clips, but some Tan Mo can still remember.

For example, he and Qiao Lan sat on the ground and kissed. For example, why Qiao Lan didn't go back to her room last night, and why she kissed Qiao Lan's leg before going to bed yesterday.