Chapter 1 - 10

Chapter 1

After going through military training and spending more than a month with each other, students who had never met newcomers to high school have already been acquainted with their classmates during this period of time. They were chatting in groups of three or in groups of five.

It was the time between classes just after the morning exercises. The students who were not under the control of the teacher were making a lot of noise. They squeezed to finally wake up Qiao Lan who was asleep on the table.

The surroundings were chaotic, and the chattering shouts filled the ears and the eardrums were sore that Qiao Lan couldn't tell what had happened. As soon as she raised her eyelids, she saw the boy playing next to her and slammed into her.

Qiao Lan quickly got up and jumped to the side. The boy slammed into a chair and fell to the ground. When he turned up, he rubbed his painful arm and cursed a swear word. He gave Qiao Lan an unhappy look, "Fuck. What are you hiding?"

Qiao Lan:? ? ?

Qiao Lan looked at the boy.

The big face plate is short, and there are two or three pimples on his face that looks fierce, and he is nearly 1.9 meters tall and strong.

You don't need to apologize when you are so strong, and now you still ask her why she is hiding. Do you think you are a paper man?

"Don't hide and wait..."

As a result, the girl sitting in front of Qiao Lan looked back at the boy and said, "Qin Yang, please stop."

The girl's voice is pleasant and pleasant, and Qiao Lan, who is still a little confused, glanced at it subconsciously, and then glanced again without holding back.

The girl has fair skin and delicate features. Even if she wears a ponytail in a school uniform, she is also very good-looking. Her big eyes are especially outstanding, watery like a doll.

The boy who was impatient with Qiao Lan just now was full of sunshine, "It's okay", turned his head and glanced at Qiao Lan after a big grin, "It's a joke, by the way, Qiao Lan, where's the sugar today?"

sugar?

"What sugar?"

"Just sugar, are you stunned?"

Qin Yang approached Qiao Lan while talking, and reached out to touch Qiao Lan's table hole.

Even if it's a close friend, there's no reason to just reach out into the hole in the desk. What's more, she doesn't even know the boy. Qiao Lan grabbed the boy's arm and asked impatiently, "What?"

Qin Yang's hand was blocked outside, and he was taken aback for a while.

They used to look down on Qiao Lan and didn't want to take care of her. Song Yaoyao always took Qiao Lan with her, and Qiao Lan also bought sugar and water for them from time to time. Although I don't like such obvious pleasing behavior, whoever can eat for nothing will refuse, so that sometimes Qiao Lan didn't buy anything, they would ask her directly, anyway Qiao Lan would not refuse.

It couldn't be more normal to go straight through Qiao Lan's table hole like today.

Unexpectedly, Qiao Lan would suddenly stop him today.

But Qin Yang only froze for a moment, not paying attention, or that he didn't care about Qiao Lan's attitude at all.

"I didn't buy it today. Don't forget that afternoon. I want the original ones and buy a few more." Qin Yang said, speaking naturally, and put his hands back to his seat and pulled out an English newspaper Throw it on Qiao Lan's desk, "The newspaper will copy it for me, the composition is full, or the old Liu will have to scold him again, and the old Liu will be forced to do so many things. It is not annoying to check every day..."