Chapter 82 - 92

Chapter 82

For an instant, Tan Mo's heartbeat stopped.

The ring Qiao Lan weaved for him broke.

A small piece of wicker came off between his fingers, lying quietly in the palm of his hand.

So he still shouldn't have extravagant hopes, it is impossible to have these longer-term things, you see, but a small ring, only a minute, has been broken.

Tan Mo didn't want to think about it like this. It was too sad and painful, but once he had such a thought, more similar thoughts began to erode his mind continuously. For ordinary people, it was just because of too much effort and the willows were too brittle. So it cut off naturally, but Tan Mo always thought of something extra.

The broken willows are like a symbol, just as they will come to an abrupt end one day...

Tan Mo grabbed the thin willow twigs, and Qiao Lan next to him was taken aback by Tan Mo.

The high school seniors were all stacked with a stack of books on their desks, and a little lowered their heads could almost block their own figure. The teacher on the podium was still giving lectures. Thinking of the previous experience of being criticized by the class teacher, Qiao Lan should be in class properly, but looking at Tan Mo's situation, Qiao Lan could not manage that much for the time being.

"What's wrong?" Qiao Lan lowered her head and whispered, but Tan Mo stared at her without speaking. Qiao Lan looked at Tan Mo's trembling eyes, and then at Tan Mo's clenched left hand.

Quietly reached out and grabbed Tan Mo's wrist, pulled Tan Mo's hand strongly, and then broke off the fingers one by one, and finally saw the crooked twist that had been pinched [笔趣岛] www.biqudao.vip] the small wicker that has spread out.

Qiao Lan was angry and distressed.

Asperger's disease not only makes people unable to understand other people's thoughts, but also makes them think too much about what they don't have, and Tan Mo has no sense of security.

Qiao Lan sighed, took out the wicker from Tan Mo's palm, grasped his stiff hand and squeezed Tan Mo's fingers and said in a low voice, "This is a wicker woven casually and not a real ring. I made it. It's not very tight, it's normal to break, stretch out your hand."

Tan Mo hesitated and stretched out his hand, Qiao Lan wrapped the wicker around Tan Mo's fingers again. This time Qiao Lan made it very seriously, especially in the interface.

"It's fine if we reattach it if it is broken." Qiao Lan finally re-arranged the little finger ring. "Okay, our Momo fingers are really beautiful."

Tan Mo lowered his head and stared at the ring that he put on his fingers again. The feeling of stagnant heartbeat finally disappeared a little bit, and his heartbeat returned to normal again. This time he didn't dare to move his fingers, for fear of breaking it again. Even if Qiao Lan said it was nothing, Tan Mo still attached great importance to it. Even if it is made of willows, it is in the shape of a ring, so it still has a special meaning.

The teacher standing on the podium giving a lecture, as soon as he lowered his head, he saw Qiao Lan and Tan Mo with their heads together.

These students! I thought that there was a stack of books blocking the teacher and I couldn't see anything. In fact, the teacher could see everything clearly while standing on it!

The teacher opened one eye and closed the other for a long time. When he turned his head to see that the two of them were still getting together and didn't know what they were doing, they were about to mention something, just to see Qiao Lan finally sitting upright.